Re: Can't Access Previously Downloaded Content

by patzthey

Original Post

Can't Access Previously Downloaded Content

★★★★ Novice

I can't find this answer anywhere, maybe someone can help. I also can't find a way to talk directly to the company to sort this problem out (not that I would want to cause they'd probably give me the run around. Anyways - I own several games with Origin/EA. Dragon Age, Dragon Age 2, Sims 3 & various exp packs, Sims Medieval. I can not find a way to download my previously downloaded content that I gained with codes, Sim Points, purchased through their stores. Can someone please give me a link to how to solve this problem? I'm sure someone else has had this same issue. Thanks very much in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

By posting this in the Dragon Age 2  forum, I'm guessing that you really don't need or want an answer.

If you did, you'd have posted it in a forum that has something to do with SIMS  instead.

Message 2 of 5 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you would have actual read my post you would notice that I said DRAGON AGE 2, along with several other games which I can't get access to my previously downloaded content. But thanks for letting me know you're a rude jerk who can't read.

Message 3 of 5 (245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sorry. When people mention POGO or Sims here, they're almost always lost.

The short answer is:  "You'll need to contact the EA Customer Service folk at: http://help.ea.com."

They are the only ones who can do anything about account probems.

Step-by-Step to reach EA Tech Support

(click the image to expand)

The longer answer is that somehow your original purchases are not associated with the EA account you are currently using.

You can check this yourself (for the Dragon Age and ME series, at least) on the BioWare Social Network (BSN).  Chose "My Games" from the menu on the left and see which ones are registered to your current account.  Then check "Your Registered Game Content" at: User Entitlements, and see what's listed.

If you want to continue investigating here in the AHQ, which is for "player-to-player" self-help, you might start with these:

DAO Pinned Topic 1: [SOLUTIONS] UNAUTHORIZED DLC or MISSING DLC

DAO Pinned Topic 2: Dragon Age Origins Expired Redeem Code

And then there's this one:  ME1 DLC problem

Message 4 of 5 (239 Views)

★ Guide

You have to go to the Sims3.com/exchange log in  or create an account click the tab that says store from the drop down menu then  select  my store account then my purchase history. From there you should see everything you have  had and redownload. 

Message 5 of 5 (198 Views)