Re: Can someone help? [Video Card]

by Sid1701d9

Original Post

Can someone help? [Video Card]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello... got a new computer (older kinda) and downloaded Origin and TS4.

I tried to play but it says it doesn't support my video card.

How do I figure out what my video card is and if it really doesn't support it?

Graphics Card: Intel® Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family

Ok so I just found this:

Intel® Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 1 of 10 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This is the main reason why I just wrote the most recent article, I haven't learned how to link another forum yet, but when I find out I will update this post.  Its under [informational] why are integrated cards an option?

Edit: I hope this worksStandard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Information-Intergrated-Video-Cards-why-are-they-an-op...

Message 2 of 10 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says topic not found Frown

Message 3 of 10 (554 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@KSIxCLOUDx92 The stupid spam filter marked it as spam, hopefully it will be fixed in a little bit.
Message 4 of 10 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Aw man D: hopefully!

Message 5 of 10 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I don't see why it would be marked as spam because there is no saling of anything in it I was just explaining intergrated video cards and what they are used for, and how to educate the sims community on how to get the Best out of the Sims game on the new computer and some tips to shop for computers.

Edit: it won't get fixed right away because they won't be back in office until tomorrow.

Message 6 of 10 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ugh that's lame. I had an older laptop I was using and I was able to play TS4 on it. I can't remember the graphics card though, but it worked!

Was just hoping this one would support TS4. ; o ;

Dang.. well thank you for trying to help!

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 7 of 10 (534 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@KSIxCLOUDx92 The sims community is the last simulation game to abandoned the integrated cards, most of the simulation games have fan base that has the higher specs, like farming simulator and other simulation games. Integrated cards are really meant for casual low process games and videos.
Message 8 of 10 (519 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@KSIxCLOUDx92

Next time check the game requirements.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Make-sure-you-meet-minimum-requirements-PC-...
Sorry ale The Sims4 needs the really good computer now. Not exactly a gaming computer but near this. Although of course, the gaming computer is the best.
Message 9 of 10 (500 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@KSIxCLOUDx92 They released my article about intergrated cards from the spam filter so the link should work.  I believe it will help you and other learn about computers a little bit more.

Message 10 of 10 (471 Views)