Can only play The Sims 4 offline and with the first game version.

by TenebrosiLuna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can only play The Sims 4 offline and with the first game version.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I do have an actual copy purchased that is on origin, but not the expasion packs. I found an online store called [Store name removed - EA_Mage], they had a really good deal for a combined bundle of expansion packs minus the Vampires Pack, Bowling Night Stuff, Parenthood Pack, Fitness Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Cats & Dogs Expansion, Laundry Day Stuff and Jungle Adventure Pack. It also included The Sims 4 base game.

In my mind I thought that I could give it to my sister since likes to play it too because in my mind I thought it would give me the game codes, not make me download it off of the internet from gmail. Within the gmail, it stated that it had to be played offline and to not have origin open. I was kinda disappointed by that, but thought 'hey at least I would have the game packs' but now I kinda got fed up with it since I can only play with it on the game version, not even the latest game version. The first one...worst thing is I can't refund it.

What I want to know is, is there is a way I can connect it to origin or at least find a way to play it in the latest game version.

Message 1 of 3 (766 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can only play The Sims 4 offline and with the first game version.

Champion (Retired)

Sorry to tell you but you got a pirated version of the game You should contact the seller for a refund. Only buy games from reputable Online or Offline stores.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (801 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Sorry to tell you but you got a pirated version of the game You should contact the seller for a refund. Only buy games from reputable Online or Offline stores.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (802 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ahh that sucks, I can't get a refund though... It stated in the text no refunds
Message 3 of 3 (736 Views)