Can Vampires effect my other games?

by GreenEnviator

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can Vampires effect my other games?

★★★ Novice

I want to buy the vampire game pack but i dont want vampires randomly spawning in my other games cause i wanted to make a twilight series is there a risk of vampires turning my other sims into vampires on my other saves if i go back to them? or is there a way to get rid of vampires in certain saves once i have it downloaded? That is what i wanted to know if i am going to buy this or not cause i dont want to go play my twilight save then come back to my friends life save and find out half of my friends and possibly me have turned into vampires. x-x

Message 1 of 4 (282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can Vampires effect my other games?

Hero

They won't turn into vampires unless you direct them too but there will be walk-bys and occasional attacks.

There's several threads on the topic in this forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-game-packs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

All Replies

Hero

They won't turn into vampires unless you direct them too but there will be walk-bys and occasional attacks.

There's several threads on the topic in this forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-game-packs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)

★★★ Novice

But the attacks cannot turn them hopefully?

Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

Hero

No, they don't turn your sims.

Just drain of energy. I've never even seen that happen in my game so far though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)