Re: Can Not load to Community Gallery

by Keazra

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can Not load to Community Gallery

★★★ Novice

Get massage "Connection is required", Then it can not connect and stays offline.

Message 1 of 14 (656 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

It seems to have been a brief outage.

View in thread

Message 6 of 14 (756 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Make sure you are online and that online features are enabled in settings. Also check that your firewall is not blocking the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 14 (635 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, since about an hour ago...

Message 3 of 14 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have that issue to. My origin is connected and I have wifi but the gallery wont connect.

Message 4 of 14 (622 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Mine works again now!

Message 5 of 14 (618 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It seems to have been a brief outage.

Message 6 of 14 (757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is it back up for you? Because It still isnt working for me

Message 7 of 14 (574 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is back up for now but Gallery is really behaving badly and I need to come at things 6 ways from Sunday to search for anything. time hafter time, no results found whether I sear by item name, creater's ID, hashtag: it all makes no difference! I just have to clear and try again, refreshing after each attempt. After quite a few tries I might get lucky. Fortunately, where challenges are concerned, direct links work for that item only. Click on the creator and you will be out of luck AND the back button won't let you go back! It just sticks on the no results page. I am not at all sure I should have loaded the pets extension. It seems to be creating a lot of problems for me. 

Message 8 of 14 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank goodness it's not only happening for me. Mine is still down. I was going to go into the gallery to find a cute small house for one of my sims and it just keeps popping up the message that says that i am not connected. I tried resetting my internet, restarting my computer, repairing the game files, etc. And nothing has worked. I hope they fix this issue because it is very annoying.

Message 9 of 14 (554 Views)

★★★ Novice

Try starting the game directly in Origin. That seemed to work for me, it still won't work if I open the game from the start menu.

Message 10 of 14 (546 Views)