Re: Can I play Sims 3 on a chromebook?

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I play Sims 3 on a chromebook?

★★★ Newbie

I want to buy a new computer, but don't have that much money so I was looking into getting a chromebook. Most of my games are on the Origin software on my computer right now so I can easliy download them, but I am not sure if Sims 3 will play on a chomebook. I don't want to waste my money on a chromebook if I can't play Sims 3. So does Sims 3 play on chromebook or not?

Thank You!

Message 1 of 10 (63,362 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

no you cannot play the SIms... The Chromebook is Google based and the EA/Origin is WIndows based. If you want to play the Sims, get you a laptop that is Windows based..

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (69,376 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 10 (63,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no you cannot play the SIms... The Chromebook is Google based and the EA/Origin is WIndows based. If you want to play the Sims, get you a laptop that is Windows based..

Message 3 of 10 (69,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that sucks but my frind did but she wont show me how

@ahtera523 wrote:

Message 4 of 10 (58,374 Views)

Hero

You would need to emulate Wndows

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (58,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried for months to get sims but you cant and i got a chromebook and its like the worst thing everConfusedmileysad: 

Message 6 of 10 (51,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thats stupid and i am going to take this labtop back becuse there is no reson that you can't play what you want or do what you want this labtop.............

is a picie of * and i will tell everybody who want this to find an other labtop becuse you can't do what you want on it. listen here chromebook i tried for months and months to get it because i really wanted it but now i going to get a new lapyop and i hop it is going to be better than this thing and do me a favor fix the lag and  intill you fix it so i can get the sims 3 on it let me know  have an nice day by no really

@youdontgetit22 wrote:

that sucks but my frind did but she wont show me how

@ahtera523 wrote:

Message 7 of 10 (47,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So you mean I just wasted 21$ on sims and I cant play it I want my money back now!!!!!!

@ahtera523 wrote:

Message 8 of 10 (40,652 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@4351674064654352

you need to contact CS about a refund if applicable

contact CS via live chat

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button