Re: Camera Sims 3 World Adventures

by thesims1depot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Camera Sims 3 World Adventures

★★★ Novice
So I just boughtworld adventures from the Origin Store. I've been pumping myself up about this pack for so long and finally grabbed it. I noticed that you should get a crappy starter camera when you create a new game, but when I started a new save it wasnt there. I'm wondering if this is a glitch or if I have my information wrong. I dont have ANY CC that would mess with it; I just reinstalled it on my pc. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Message 1 of 5 (625 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You don't get a new camera when you start a new game. You have to travel to one of the countries to purchase it at a vendor, like all the other special WA items. Also, I think cameras can show up in the Consignment Stores in your town, but I don't remember.

Maybe you saw a camera "turn up" in a sim's inventory before for the same reason some sims will sometimes get a car or instrument. The game will assign skills and objects randomly to different sims. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (735 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@SerisNovale  There is no permanent "world" in WA. You travel to other lands "worlds" for adventures. The length of each stay depends on the level of your visa. I think your save icon will reflect the world you live in (I think - its been some time since I played WA).  hth

Message 2 of 5 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You don't get a new camera when you start a new game. You have to travel to one of the countries to purchase it at a vendor, like all the other special WA items. Also, I think cameras can show up in the Consignment Stores in your town, but I don't remember.

Maybe you saw a camera "turn up" in a sim's inventory before for the same reason some sims will sometimes get a car or instrument. The game will assign skills and objects randomly to different sims. 

Message 3 of 5 (736 Views)

★★★ Novice
Weird. Everyone I've watches had a camera in their sims inventory when they played a new game. Perhaps they have a mod or something. Thank you friend.
Message 4 of 5 (516 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, it could be a mod. In any event, glad to be of help. :-)

Message 5 of 5 (447 Views)