Re: PS4 Player can't connect to gallery on my Mac.

by Annabelli_22

Original Post

EA Sims Team

@Annabelli_22 

Have you tried contacting EA Help?

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 37 (984 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo Will reach out to EA help Standard smile Thanks
Message 22 of 37 (957 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo EA help sadly couldn't help me, but have been able to determine it was a google Chrome setting thing. Just... what setting was unclear.
Managed to find out which one though.
I didn't allow indirect cookies to be placed. Once I ticked that on and did allow them, I was able to log in on the gallery.
Message 23 of 37 (918 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Annabelli_22 

Interesting.  I have some additional questions, if you don't mind:

1. What version number of Chrome are you using?

2. Are you disabling third-party cookies?

3. Does the browser have some sort of plugin to handle cookies?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 37 (872 Views)

sims 4 website gallery not working

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Don’t no
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Don’t know off top of my head
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On the sims 4 website
What happens when the bug occurs? It says oops something went wrong please try again later
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the gallery on the sims 4 website working properly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I’m very disappointed with the sims 4 website online gallery it seems as though every time I go to use it I get the same error message. It will work for a couple of days and the poof it quits again and it’s really frustrating because I play the sims almost every day it is my life and I don’t know what I would do without it. So the sims team if you could please fix this that would be great.

Message 25 of 37 (873 Views)

Re: sims 4 website gallery not working

Hero
@agwalk Merged your post with the master thread on this. Could you try what Annabelli_22 posted above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 37 (862 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo 1. how would i find out what version of chrome i am using
2. I dont think so
3. it does but they are working fine
Message 27 of 37 (850 Views)

Re: sims 4 website gallery not working

★★★ Apprentice

um actually i can login to the gallery just fine and i don't have any problems with the gallery in game. its just the gallery on the website that it not working I answered the questions from the post above but I dont think that is going to work i think the website is just down with the gallery and I am just trying to figure out if someone is working on it and how long it will take to get done. the last time i contacted EA help about this same issue they did all kinds of different things to help me and none of them worked. Finally they said that the gallery on the website was down and that it would take about 4 hours before it would be back up. this was really frustrating to me and there was nothing i could do about it except wait.

Message 28 of 37 (852 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Annabelli_22 i don't know how to do that and i have tried almost everything to get it to work again
Message 29 of 37 (850 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Annabelli_22 as you can read in long drawn out post before that is what i have done and that was my results
Message 30 of 37 (849 Views)