[CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Red & White Sims after University Install

Hero
@memyraduke Merged your post with master thread on the issue.

Please try suggestions on the first page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 1,476 (7,073 Views)

Sims 4 Cas Broken

★★★ Newbie

I have this with all my sims in my world. I also deleted all my cc and this weird thing dont stop. I dont know what happend with my game.

Message 82 of 1,476 (7,083 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Black/Red Checkered Sims with Question Marks/ Missing Textur

@yaraharmsen836  I've merged your post with the master thread on this issue.  Please see the first post for suggestions on how to fix it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 83 of 1,476 (7,065 Views)

Graphic, Main Menu and CAS bugs

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? island living, realm of magic, holiday celebration pack, grim's ghoulish guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Go to CAS, to the main menu, to build mode, or any lot in game 
What happens when the bug occurs? The graphics in game are strange, making the gameplay awfull
What do you expect to see? Normal graphics (No question marks, llamas, or purple colors)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Have but have been uninstalled recently
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? After the game updated, it started (on friday, 4 days from today)

Pictures of mentioned bugs have been attached.

Message 84 of 1,476 (8,036 Views)

Re: Graphic, Main Menu and CAS bugs

Hero (Retired)
@Sophie23112006

Move the game folder to the desktop
Then fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library - right-click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
Start a new game with the random sim and check if you still have this error in the new game folder.

If it will not work could you post your computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the text file to your post in the “Reply” window with the “Choose File” button.

I don't work for EA

Message 85 of 1,476 (8,022 Views)

Sims 4 skin glitch

★ Novice

Playing on windows 10 PC. After the latest update my new characters are showing up like the photo. I have sims 4 and pets that's it no extra content I have cleared the cache. Someone help me get my game back!

Message 86 of 1,476 (8,015 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Black/Red Checkered Sims with Question Marks/ Missing Textur

@cj_carrier_91  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page 1 for a fix.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 87 of 1,476 (8,000 Views)

Discover University CAS Bug

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every expansion pack, every game pack, my first pets, toddlers, fitness, bowling night, vintage glamour, backyard, kids room, romantic garden, movie hangout, perfect patio and luxury party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Through the Create a Sim and in gameplay.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims show up with errors, the sims cannot be any other weight besides average (middle) their skin is red and white with question marks, they cannot wear clothes unless it is from the Discover University pack.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see that the sims in create a sim and both gameplay have normal skin, allow different weights and can wear clothes from any pack.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Refer to the image and above.

Message 88 of 1,476 (7,983 Views)

Re: Discover University CAS Bug

Hero
@Attackontiana I merged your post with master thread on this

Could you please zip your entire user folder and upload to google drive/one drive and then PM me the link ?

After doing so, please try the suggestions on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 89 of 1,476 (7,957 Views)

Broken sims, no CC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recently got the new Discover University, and before that my sims were fine! When I downloaded Discover however, and updated Origin, my sims started to have black boxes and question marks on their body. I don’t have any custom content that I use on my sims, so I’m worried that I’ll have to reinstall the game, and I’m afraid if I do that, I’ll lose all of my game packs. Please help as soon as possible!

Message 90 of 1,476 (7,995 Views)