[CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims not appearing in CAS

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I open CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? the sim or the customization options don't appear
What do you expect to see? the sim and all the options that are normally on the left side.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm unable to edit my sims in CAS. The page is blank with the exception of the options in the top left corner. This problem occurred after the most recent patch update on 08/18/2020

Message 931 of 1,472 (1,010 Views)

Re: unplayable

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ph0ebester

@gcoopie 

@enormousgoose112 

I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 932 of 1,472 (1,000 Views)

ALL THE GAME DISSAPERE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? sims 3 delux
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? sims 4 delux + we bougt the sims pets also
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? I had an update message at the orion. after we press the update and NOW all the worlds that we had in the game diapered! now we can't enter to the world we use to play. everything is lock!!!
What do you expect to see? Ow we lost all the sims houshold that we make. We have only one wold to enter and it is empty/
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. we had an alert in the orion web the we need to update the game Now we lost all the sims houshold that we make. We have only one wold to enter and it is empty/

we had an alert in the orion web the we need to update the game

Now we lost all the sims houshold that we make. We have only one wold to enter and it is empty/

[Admin - Removed all-caps. Please don't abuse formatting, including all-caps, per the Answers HQ Rules & Guidelines]

Message 933 of 1,472 (978 Views)

Re: ALL THE GAME DISSAPERE

Hero
@yael0112 I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 934 of 1,472 (960 Views)

Re: Sims Features Missing

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Thanks a lot!!!
I did what you explain and it fix it Standard smile Standard smile
Message 935 of 1,472 (922 Views)

Problem after update, white and red Sims

★ Apprentice

After today's update, my game broke. Previously, it worked very well. I have all the extensions. Some Sims are checkered in white and red, both in lifestyle and in CAS. I don't have and never have had any mods. I was fixing the game through Origin, nothing helped.

Message 936 of 1,472 (911 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation

@SimHallgerd  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Try clearing Origin's cache and repairing again.  Sometimes it takes a couple tries to get this fixed.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 937 of 1,472 (978 Views)

Got the newest update and now page

★★★ Newbie

Got the newest Sims 4 update and now when I click the play button brings me to page with bubbles saying Tee Sims 4 GO to Work or the SIms 4 Get together and does not play my game. Can't figure out how to get to normal game

Message 938 of 1,472 (986 Views)

Re: Question marks and colourful patterned sims

★★★★★ Newbie

Wow, this was amazing to find. Thank you so much for your knowledge!

Message 939 of 1,472 (967 Views)

Problems after 18th August Upgrade

★★ Newbie

So basically after the upgrade of the 18th of August, I am unable to: create sims, see already existing sims, Osis Spring is disappeared... what can I do? I've already deleted the Mods but still not working

Message 940 of 1,472 (971 Views)