[CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: sims arent showing up

@asherbean123  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 PC tech section.  Please repair the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't help, please clear Origin's cache:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

restart your computer, and repair again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 781 of 1,476 (750 Views)

My Sims 4 game keeps glitching after an update

★★★ Newbie

The pack icons and the images don't show on the menu. When I go to create-a-sim page, the sims are covered in white and red skin patches with "?" on them. I cannot click on them, sometimes I can but still the weird patches won't go away. I tried to maybe move files onto the desktop, empty my computer to give some space. Still didn't work. Is there a way to fix this? I already reported to the Origin Error thing but I'm still looking for answers and solutions? Is there anything else I can do?

Message 782 of 1,476 (992 Views)

Magnolia Promenade locked without an expansion

★★★ Newbie

I don't currently have any expansion packs uploaded, and I have played on the base Sims 4 game several times without issue but tonight it looks like all of the home worlds are locked without expansion packs? Kind of weird.

Do I need an expansion pack to play on Magnolia Promenade now? I've already restarted the computer and the game (Origin). 

Message 783 of 1,476 (815 Views)

Re: Magnolia Promenade locked without an expansion

★ Guide

its the get to work expansion

Message 784 of 1,476 (793 Views)

Re: Magnolia Promenade locked without an expansion

@ahodge930  The base game worlds showing as locked is a known issue.  Please repair the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't work, clear Origin's cache:

Message 785 of 1,476 (776 Views)

Re: My Sims 4 game keeps glitching after an update

@Johananel  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't work, clear Origin's cache:

Message 786 of 1,476 (965 Views)

Re: missing textures

Hero
@emrysannwyn I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 787 of 1,476 (919 Views)

Re: NEW UPDATE GLITCHING

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Wow thank you that seems to have worked! Just the repair alone, took a while seeing as my internet is crap! lol but got there in the end. I will do this again or try clearing cache if it does this again, thank you again!

Grace
Message 788 of 1,476 (929 Views)

Re: broken game

★★★ Newbie

It worked thank you so much!

Message 789 of 1,476 (860 Views)

tired of stupids updates

★★★ Newbie

I been trying to play the sims and ALWAS ask me for stupid updates, I whent to play the sims but I can not because my 3 lands are gone and is asking me to pick another one and make me PAY for a new on wen I already have my land I really don't understand 

Help me !!!

Message 790 of 1,476 (847 Views)