by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Bug Impacting Sims Skin - Question mark in the middle of face

[ Edited ]
Hero

@krouse08

@SaoirseCarton 

I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 631 of 1,476 (1,948 Views)

PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF A BUG MY SIMS 4 PLATFORM PC ENGLISH

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? unknown
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of the expansions, and most of the stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bugs could be found as soon as you I open up the platform, to play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? deforms the sims characters, have question marks in their face, painted different color, red white, faces blacked out, clown faces jumping duck for the worlds, ,
What do you expect to see? I want to see my original SIMS characters, without painted faces, and deformed children faces, no clown faces, and the worlds should like a world not a jumping bird. I want to see my original SIMS 4 with all of my packages, that I've purchased.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sims 4 platform pc english version has a bug, all of my sims have been deformed, clowned face, questioned faced, and my worlds have been transformed into big jumping birds. 

(Remove all caps, lets use our indoor voice while typing) - Atic 

Message 632 of 1,476 (1,923 Views)

Re: PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF A BUG MY SIMS 4 PLATFORM PC ENGLISH

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Have you tried repairing your game through Origin? Please follow this tutorial on repairing your game to see if that fixes the issues: https://crinrict.com/blog/2019/05/origin-repair-game.html

If not, you should next try to run the game without any mods or CC.

Message 633 of 1,476 (1,895 Views)

All of my sims have question marks on them and I can't find the broken CC

★★★ Newbie

Hi, basically whats happening is all of my sims have red question marks all over them and I cannot find the broken cc. I removed my cc and that didn't work. Also, some of the game icons such as the young adult button and the swimwear button have turned into llamas?? I don't know whats happening, but currently my game is unplayable. Help!

Message 634 of 1,476 (1,904 Views)

Re: All of my sims have question marks on them and I can't find the broken CC

★★★★ Guide

try repairing the game through origin Standard smile

Message 635 of 1,476 (1,894 Views)

Sims with question mark on forehead

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to remove this question mark from my sims forehead and also some of my sims skin is white and red.. How do I remove it? I have watched videos but none have been helpful because on the videos I have watched the games had download mods and clothing that does not come with the Sims. I have on EA clothing that comes with the Sims 4. Can someone please help?

Message 636 of 1,476 (1,970 Views)

Having problems with origin and the sims 4

★★★ Newbie

So I've been trying to make sims in the sims 4 but whenever I go to CAS it gives me the night sky glitch. So I tried to go to origin to refresh the game but whenever I sign into my account, it gives me an infinite loading screen. I have no idea what to do or what to start trying to fix. Please help!

Message 637 of 1,476 (1,747 Views)

Re: Having problems with origin and the sims 4

@Jordandoestuff  Please clear Origin's cache (Windows) or run the Origin reset tool (macOS):

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

Restart your computer, and try to repair the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

If this doesn't help, please let me know whether your computer runs Windows or macOS, and whether Origin is now loading properly.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 638 of 1,476 (1,707 Views)

Re: Sims with question mark on forehead

@gorgtay  Please try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 639 of 1,476 (1,939 Views)

my conte

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

First and for most, I have no mods or cc. My sims 4 game won't allow me to play it because none of the content is loading properly. I can't even create a new player. The clothes are black white and red with little black question marks on them. but I can't play the game at all. its been almost a month since I've played this game I paid for. Can anyone help? I've tired repairing it a thousand times.

Message 640 of 1,476 (1,909 Views)