[CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation

by crinrict

Original Post

Neighbourhood Stories Update 15/03/2022 - base game worlds disappeared

★★★ Newbie

In the last update 15/03/2022, I downloaded the new update and I opened the game and I saw that the base game worlds world willow creek, Newcrest and oasis springs have disappeared along with the families that live in those worlds. I am currently trying to repair the game through Origin but I have never seen this before and I haven't seen any other simmers struggling with this.

Message 1331 of 1,476 (973 Views)

Re: Neighbourhood Stories Update 15/03/2022 - base game worlds disappeared

Hero
@ebonyoliviax I merged your post with the main thread on this.

Please try suggestions on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1332 of 1,476 (928 Views)

Latest update: base maps disappeared

★★★ Newbie

After the latest Sims 4 update, base worlds are not showing up nor are my households that are located in those world. Unable to repair game. Help!

Message 1333 of 1,476 (922 Views)

Re: Latest update: base maps disappeared

[ Edited ]
Hero

@knervig I merged your post with the main thread on this.

If you are using EA Desktop, download Origin to repair your game. EA Desktop is still beta software-.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 1334 of 1,476 (872 Views)

Sims are red and white with question marks on after latest update

★★★ Newbie

Product: Origin
Platform:Mac
What game do you want to talk about? Sims 4
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. My sims are red and white with question marks on.
How is this making it more difficult? Because I can't play with my sims when they're red and white with question marks on?
How can we reproduce this experience? I don't know what this means just help me

Hi,

After the latest sims update, some of my sims appear to be red and white with question marks on.

I have already 

* ran the origin reset tool

* reinstalled origin

* reinstalled sims

Nothing is working

I have never used CC or anything and this has never happened before! The only thing I can think of that is different for this update is I downloaded a lot from the gallery for the first time about a week ago, before the update.

Please someone help I can't get help anywhere I'm really disappointed in EA's lack of customer service

Thanks

Message 1335 of 1,476 (827 Views)

Re: Sims are red and white with question marks on after latest update

@dowdrio3  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one for suggestions.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 1336 of 1,476 (801 Views)

all pack content is broken

★★★★ Novice

for some reason, all of my pack content in cas is broken and whenever I apply any of it to my sims, my sim goes black, red and white with question marks. I'm really confused as I don't understand why this is happening and I have tried updating my game, repairing my game and reinstalling my game. 

Message 1337 of 1,476 (642 Views)

Rif.: all pack content is broken

★★★★★ Expert

try to follow the steps described in this pinned post:

[CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation 

Message 1338 of 1,476 (619 Views)

Re: My sim looks like it has broken cc on, but I don't have any cc in my game at

★ Novice

Hi. I'm currently having the same issue that the original person above stated. I tried your method and I'm still having the same issue. Do you have any idea how I could fix my sims? I would appreciate any help. 

Message 1339 of 1,476 (470 Views)

Re: My sim looks like it has broken cc on, but I don't have any cc in my game at

Hero
@cebrinalwebb I merged your post with a more current thread.

Could you try the suggestions in the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 1340 of 1,476 (446 Views)