[CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation

by crinrict

Original Post

I cant find willow creek after purchasing expansion package

★★★ Newbie

I've recently purchased the university and seasons expansion pack and when I went to load my old saved game, it made me choose the weather and then it only gives me the option for two neighborhoods, britechester and hollow something. I don't see willow creek. Does anyone know how to find it?

Message 861 of 1,476 (673 Views)

Re: I cant find willow creek after purchasing expansion package

@dfoste49  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't help, clear Origin's cache:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

restart your computer, and repair again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 862 of 1,476 (624 Views)

Images in game dissapeared after update

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Vampires and Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's literally everywhere
What happens when the bug occurs? There are patterns, object pictures, grass and everything is replaced with llamas of question marks after the newest update. Like some images were deleted.
What do you expect to see? Images and patterns, grass, objects
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Newest released on july 23

Images have disappeared from my game when I updated today. Played earlier today before the update and there was no issue.

Message 863 of 1,476 (614 Views)

Re: Images in game dissapeared after update

Hero
@Lillen_fodt I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 864 of 1,476 (639 Views)

Re: I cant find willow creek after purchasing expansion package

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so so much. It works! Large smile

Message 865 of 1,476 (627 Views)

2020 july 23 missing base worlds and flors and walls after update

★★ Novice

After updating the game from Origin, we are missing 3 base worlds Oasis springs, willow creek and Newcrest. 

and furthermore in savegames there is missing floors and walls too.

Message 866 of 1,476 (653 Views)

Some of the items aren't showing up

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I get onto my Sims 4 game, some of the content (not custom content or mods) from the game just doesn't show up. Like the icons that show what type of building it is are just white squares or some of the things my sims wear make parts of their body disappear or turn them red and white. No matter what I search I can't seem to word my question in a way that leads me to the answer that I need.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Message 867 of 1,476 (666 Views)

there is missing walls, floors and 3 base worlds after the latest update

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 8 expansion packs, 6 game packs, and 4 stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When opening the game, 3 of the base worlds is missing, it is oasis springs, willow creek, new crest. When loading savegames floors and walls is missing
What happens when the bug occurs? Not sure, we just try to get those worlds back
What do you expect to see? the world that are missing when i start the game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Just updated the game

After installing todays update, 3 base worlds are missing, and when loading savegames, floors and walls is missing too

Message 868 of 1,476 (685 Views)

Re: 2020 july 23 missing base worlds and flors and walls after update

Champion (Retired)

@fyathyco 

Rightclick the game in Origin and select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 869 of 1,476 (678 Views)

Re: there is missing walls, floors and 3 base worlds after the latest update

[ Edited ]
Hero

@fyathyco @GoldenRose04

I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 870 of 1,476 (635 Views)