Original Post

Re: red white

Hero
@gabazabuhhh Merged with master thread

Please repair your game through Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 1,472 (6,272 Views)

Question marks all over sims bodies

★★★ Newbie

I was playing Sims 4 like normal and more and more of the sims have started to get either black and white or red and white patched with question marks on their face and body.  I have no custom content or mods (I don't even know how to add that stuff) but just for good measure I went into settings and turned off CC and Mods just in case.  I also repaired the game.  How do I fix this?

Message 52 of 1,472 (6,362 Views)

Trouble with Sim graphics

★★★ Newbie

As soon as I download the new patch and university expansion pack, the graphics for all sims in the game have become completely distorted for some reason. Sims skin seems to be missing and instead sims are shown in patches of red, white and black with question marks covering their bodies. It’s very hard to explain so I attached a photo below. 

Message 53 of 1,472 (6,368 Views)

Re: Trouble with Sim graphics

★★ Apprentice
@bruce1895 looks like you are missing clothing meshes or skins if you have CC ( custom content)
Message 54 of 1,472 (6,411 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Black/Red Checkered Sims with Question Marks

[ Edited ]

@bruce1895 and @jennahaxton  I've merged your posts with the master thread on this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the first post.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 55 of 1,472 (6,409 Views)

Re: black squares and question marks over my sims body?

★★★ Newbie

I tried all of that and it finally worked!

Message 56 of 1,472 (5,453 Views)

Sims Broken

★★ Novice

When I opened my game some of my character's clothing and skin we're broken and had the big white and red patches on them. My mods are organized in multiple folders in my mod folder, for example, I have a folder dedicated to clothing mods. So I took all my cc out and when I tried to make a new character to see if the problem was fixed but they're skin and clothing were broken and had the white and red patches even though I have no mods. Even the premade sims skin is broken. Can somebody please help with this issue. 

Message 57 of 1,472 (6,409 Views)

Discover University CAS/Build Bug

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, seasons, city living, get famous, cats and dogs, discover university,dine out, spa day, my first pets, bowling night, perfect patio, luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In CAS and build buy mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever i try to use DU CAS and build buy items
What do you expect to see? Correct content
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Whenever I try to play in the discover university world, britechester, every item related to the discover university pack looks broken. All build/buy items dont come up and whenever i try to use Discover University CAS items they make my sims red and have question marks everywhere. I removed all of my mobs and CC and even disabled it in the game settings and it still does this. I've inserted a screenshot below. I haven't been able to play with the expansion pack yet. Please help Frown 

Message 58 of 1,472 (6,420 Views)

Strange Clothing Glitch

★★ Novice

After the November 2019 update, my sims have had this glitch. I've tried doing everything, I cleared the cache, I removed my mods, and I even completely backed up and restarted my entire game. Even when my game is completely base game and no former saves or gallery downloads, my sims still look like this. I'm wondering if this is an issue anyone else has had and that you could help me fix this. I'm on macOS Mojave if that helps. Thanks so much!!

Message 59 of 1,472 (5,886 Views)

Re: Discover University CAS/Build Bug

★ Novice
@anib00 Sorry if I posted any of this wrong. This is my first ever post so I apologize
Message 60 of 1,472 (5,900 Views)