[CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Skin Is Bugged

Hero
@SenkouSimmer I merged your post with the master thread on this

Repair your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1231 of 1,476 (2,038 Views)

Sims dont show up in cas

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, Get Famous, Get to Work, Seasons, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Bowling Night, Backyard Stuff, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in the game and load in CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? the only thing that's there is the background
What do you expect to see? When you load in CAS no sims or questions should spawn in.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I thought at first that it was some new mods I just got, but after disabling the mods it still happened. 

Message 1232 of 1,476 (2,054 Views)

Re: Sims dont show up in cas

Hero
@bunxey I merged your post with the master thread on this

Repair your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 1233 of 1,476 (2,027 Views)

Missing base game worlds

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? no idea where to find this
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upon clicking the play button/when choosing worlds
What happens when the bug occurs? Recently played household in the base game won't appear and base game worlds are missing when choosing worlds.
What do you expect to see? To go straight into my last played household when I click on the play button
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. recent 21 years update

Tried loading a new game but it still won't load coming from CAS - it's just been on the loading screen for around 10 minutes. Can't even close the game EDIT: restarted my pc and was surprised with this please get this fixed asap

Message 1234 of 1,476 (2,012 Views)

Re: Missing base game worlds

Hero
@AnnieBLu I merged your post with the master thread on this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 1235 of 1,476 (1,963 Views)

Where did willow creek, oasis spings, and new crest go?

★★ Novice

So I have been working on a save for about 5 months now and when the game updated Willow creek, oasis springs, and NEW CREST (the world I was working on) was gone. I am very angry and I don't know what to do. Please help Frown

Message 1236 of 1,476 (1,937 Views)

Re: Where did willow creek, oasis spings, and new crest go?

★★ Novice

Also, I took out my mods but when I went back in it was the same, and also create a sim is crazy!!!

Message 1237 of 1,476 (1,942 Views)

sims 4 broken / bugged after feb 2021 update

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I have just installed the new february 25 update, and it completely messed up my game. Almost everything is covered in questionmarks, or has a weird rainbow color. It has affected my sims, objets from build mode, and objects or plants in the neighbourhood. Also, the snow is black instead of white, and basically everthing is messed up. I've attached pictures of how my sim and neighbourhood look right now. It's not just that sim, every sim is affected, including children and toddlers. I've restarted both the game and my computer, but it hasn't helped. I haven't had any of these issues before the update, it's really because of this update. Can anyone please help me with this issue as it has affected the entire game, and messed it up completely.

Message 1238 of 1,476 (1,975 Views)

Re: sims 4 broken / bugged after feb 2021 update

★★★★★ Novice

Also, I don't use any mods or CC!

Message 1239 of 1,476 (1,972 Views)

Re: sims 4 broken / bugged after feb 2021 update

Hero
@inlogtenberg I merged your post with the master thread on this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 1240 of 1,476 (1,957 Views)