by carriemik17

Original Post

Re: My Sims becomes CLOWN after update today

Hero
@scherbs1 Are you PC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1031 of 1,472 (1,082 Views)

Sims 4 island living world not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok so when i clicked sulani, it just shows a white screen with the menu and everything but when i load other worlds it works. Its only island living not letting me load into the world but my sims can turn to mermaids. Can someone please help?

Message 1032 of 1,472 (952 Views)

Re: Sims 4 island living world not working

@Iced_Dashh  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't help, clear Origin's cache:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

restart your computer, and repair again.

If you're on a Mac, let me know; repairing isn't as thorough in macOS as in Windows.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 1033 of 1,472 (939 Views)

sims only letting me get to worlds that i don't own

★★★ Newbie

hi, so my sims has been really weird recently (i'm on a macbook air). i downloaded two new mods about a week and a half ago and went to go play with them. origin worked normal, although it did have to update since i haven't played in a bit. when i got to the sims home page and my families everything was fine, but when i select a family it only lets me access worlds that i don't have- like the world with get famous, strangerville, city living, etc. i only have the base version of the game and it never even let me see those worlds before now- it would just show the main 3 (i think) worlds that everyone gets. so i can only see the worlds that i don't own and it won't let me see the worlds that i have sims living in. also when i click "manage household" it doesn't show any of my sims. i thought it was bc of the mods or some other cc that i own, so i cleaned out my mods folder getting rid of anything that could be causing this. between cleaning it out i loaded and quit both origin and sims multiple times, turned my wifi on and off, etc. nothing's working and i have no clue what to do. i don't know how to uninstall the game or i would try doing that. please someone help!

Message 1034 of 1,472 (1,022 Views)

Re: sims only letting me get to worlds that i don't own

Hero (Retired)
@carriemik17

Open Origin /My games library - right-click on the cover TS4 - option Repair. Origin will only fix the base game on a Mac but I think it will be enough to restore order to these worlds.

I don't work for EA
Message 1035 of 1,472 (996 Views)

Re: sims only letting me get to worlds that i don't own

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU!!!

Message 1036 of 1,472 (977 Views)

Broken sims 4 game

★★★ Newbie

When I updated my sims 4 all all the men and toddlers have a black question mark all over their bodies and they are red and white. I do not have my game customized so what is there to delete?  Please help

Message 1037 of 1,472 (859 Views)

Re: Broken sims 4 game

@sexyred82  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

If that doesn't help, clear Origin's cache, restart your computer, and repair again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 1038 of 1,472 (841 Views)

[NEEDS INPUT] Get to work CAS items are glitching

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university, island living, seasons, cats & dogs, get to work, strangerville, jungle adventure, outdoor retreat, spooky stuff, perfect patio stuff, and holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It’s mostly the get to work clothing items the are glitching the sims but some of the base game clothes and skin tones are glitching too. I have no custom data for the sims so I don’t know if it’s a personal computer problem or if there’s something wrong with the game
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will turn red and white checkered with question marks where the item is displayed on the body or it makes the entire sim checkered. Some previously saved sims will not even load into cas if they are wearing more than one glitched item. When the previously saved glitch sim is loaded into the world it will be red and white checkered
What do you expect to see? The clothes and make up to work properly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The images attached are all of the same sim. The first one where he is checkered all over is caused by a base game shirt. The second image is where I had to click a different shirt to make only his skin checkered, it would not let me take it off by clicking the X on the shirt icon. The third image is where the checkers are being caused by the Get to Work blush. I have have another image of a sim would not load into CAS at all. I believe his alien suit is what is preventing him from loading which is also from the Get to Work pack

Message 1039 of 1,472 (920 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Get to work CAS items are glitching

Hero
@18657740 have you tried a game repair yet ?

Merged your post with the master on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1040 of 1,472 (910 Views)