★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, I’ll give it a try! Standard smile 

Message 911 of 1,476 (777 Views)

Sims 4 sims broken

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Go to work Island living Dog and cats
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe having cc, I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? When I sign into sims and go into a game new or old the sim is black and red with question marks all over. I was told it was cc but I tried everything, even deleted it all and nothing changed.
What do you expect to see? I expect to have my sim either invisible or red and black with question marks
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No picture available 

Message 912 of 1,476 (867 Views)

Re: Sims 4 sims broken

Hero
@Kalder130 I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 913 of 1,476 (826 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict That has not worked for me, and when I try repairing through origin it doesn’t allow me too, I see the repair but it’s gray and I cannot click on it. Any other advice?
Message 914 of 1,476 (796 Views)

Hero
@Kalder130 Close the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 915 of 1,476 (728 Views)
Highlighted

HELP! Red & white checkered sims with ‘?’ in CAS

★ Novice

I’ve been playing Sims 4 on my MacBook Air for about a year and I’ve been playing with various expansion packs. Up until this issue, I’d been playing with a lot of custom content (particularly from The Sims Resource) which I have since deleted in the hopes that it would resolve the issue. Today, after downloading three new expansion packs, I went into CAS and 99% of my hairstyles & clothes make my sim white and red checkered with black question marks on them. I’ve deleted all my custom content, I’ve repaired my game through Origin. It’s still doing it, and I don’t know what to do. 

Message 916 of 1,476 (748 Views)

create a sim

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? i dont know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, jungle adventure, season, island living,get famous ,outdoor retreat and laundry day stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? figure out how to fix the bug
What happens when the bug occurs? i can't see the skin color hair color or the clothes
What do you expect to see? i expect to see a normal sim
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

When im in the create a sim they appear with red and white skin with interrogation point on them ??? Even if i go in the library to get a sim they also appear looking like this !?

Message 917 of 1,476 (1,012 Views)

Re: HELP! Red & white checkered sims with ‘?’ in CAS

★★★ Newbie

me too just posted the same thing with two pictures proving it -_-

Message 918 of 1,476 (1,013 Views)

Re: create a sim

[ Edited ]
Hero

@zNikita25

@taylorbenwell95 

I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 919 of 1,476 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I’ve done that but I will try again
Message 920 of 1,476 (930 Views)