Re: My sims are broken

by ellibarnett

Original Post

Re: Sims skin red-white glitching

★ Novice

@Rachelharris31 thank you but it is not cc sadly because I already moved all my cc before the last update
@crinrict I already repaired the game as you suggested. It works when I play my game but unfortunately the bug still occured on "Manage World"

Message 811 of 1,476 (792 Views)

Hero
@munseutareu Try also deleting the local thumbcahce file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 812 of 1,476 (764 Views)

sims not loading or working correctly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After the recent update my sims 4 pc now load red and white checkered with a ? and I am unable to change their clothes and a lot of the icons for ambitions are of a lama and not what they should be. I have tried to reload the game even tried to reload origin but the problem still exists.  

Message 813 of 1,476 (756 Views)

★ Novice

@crinrict it works! thank you Standard smile

Message 814 of 1,476 (740 Views)

Re: sims not loading or working correctly

Hero
@mcqueensara30 I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 815 of 1,476 (720 Views)

Not possible to play sins sims disaperead

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & dogs, citylife, four seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A lot of question marks and Sims are not visible
What happens when the bug occurs? See above. and attached printscreen report.
What do you expect to see? I expect my Sims to be visible, and I expect to be able to play the game, which is not posssible now.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After I purchased expansion citylife, and four seasons.

see attachment

Message 816 of 1,476 (712 Views)

Re: Not possible to play sins sims disaperead

Hero
@MagdisHaf I merged your post with the master thread on this

Try repairing your game by repairing your game through Origin (right click on the game and choose repair game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 817 of 1,476 (707 Views)

My sims are broken

★★ Novice

My sims game had been working fine since the June 2020 update although when I would enter the game before selecting a profile where it shows all the game packs some of the symbols for the game packs were blanked out or shaped as llamas? My game ran fine and everything worked until today. I downloaded the magic realm game pack ( it is on sale rn ) and after downloading it I had entered my game to play but when I went in to create a sim, my sims are white and red blocked with question marks on them. intentionally I thought it was my cc so I removed all my cc safely and then entered the game again. Same problem. I tried entering a saved profile to see if it was just in create a sim but my entire sims world is messed up and all the sims are too. Please help me!

Message 818 of 1,476 (701 Views)

@ellibarnett  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't help, clear Origin's cache:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

restart your computer, and repair again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 819 of 1,476 (676 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

it fixed it, thank you so much! I really appreciate it

Message 820 of 1,476 (658 Views)