Original Post

Re: Tree and ground glitch in the sims 4

Hero
@mytimehascomq Glad it did.

You too

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 721 of 1,472 (846 Views)
Highlighted

the patch for the June patch broke my game

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get together, city living, cats and dogs, seasons, island living, discover university, spa day, parenthood, jungle adventure, movie hangout, vintage glam, fitness, toddler, laundry day, my first pets, moschino, and tiny living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unsure if this is something someone else can find unless they have it.
What happens when the bug occurs? All my sims are invisible except for a plumbob that sits low to the floor and all pets are also invisible. They can somewhat perform tasks I just can't see them doing it. The house is also corrupt with random items missing like chairs, flooring. and wall paper. The floors show up instead as question marks on one of my saves and CAS in game and if I start a new game is broken / blank.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to see my sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Then June 4th hotfix patch was what caused this, as before it my game was fine.

I added my specs as the last screenshot. 

Message 722 of 1,472 (886 Views)

Re: the patch for the June patch broke my game

Hero
@mgesser Start troubleshooting by repairing the game through Origin.
1. Close the game
2. Right-Click on the game in Origin
3. Hit Repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 723 of 1,472 (1,006 Views)

Re: I am missing content and cannot see the sims in Create a Sim

@rachello9796  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 724 of 1,472 (879 Views)

Re: the patch for the June patch broke my game

★ Novice
@crinrict thank you!
Message 725 of 1,472 (956 Views)

Clothes in the Sims 4 Create a Sims is not showing on My Sim who is wearing it

★ Apprentice

What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expansion, game and stuff packs installed. See attachment
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to create a sims an see if you can see the shorts from Cats & Dogs on your sims when you choose it. Otherwise, I don't know. This issue could be unique to me.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bug 1: I enter new game, create a sims. I get a message that that items have been removed from my game. Next I click on the shorts I want my sim to wear. I can see the shorts in the wardrobe but I cannot see the shorts on the sims. Bug 2: I load my game. I try to load the house of a prevously created Sim who is wearing said shorts. I cannot enter the house, it just keeps loading and loading.
What do you expect to see? I expected to see the shorts on the sim. I expected to be able to load the house in my previously created game that I had entered earler this week with no problem. I did not expect to see a message saying items have been removed because the item is not installed on my computer
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Origin installed a patch today. I purchased and installed Eco Lifestyle today

1. In create a sims I get a pop up saying items have been removed because the item is not installed on my computer.  Why I am I getting that message when all expansion, game and stuff packs are installed on my computer that I am aware of.  See attachment. I did not get that message previously.

2. The shorts from Sims 4 Cats & Dogs does not show on the Sims wearing it in create a sims.  See attachment.  

3. In the game, I cannot enter the house of a previously created Sim who is wearing the shorts from Cats & Dogs in one of her outfits.  I can load the game but when I try to play her house or any of the other homes in the game it does not load but just keeps running. I timed for 5 minutes trying to load without success.  I could not exit and so I had to reboot to get fully out of the game.  

This issue started today, 6/5 after I installed Eco Lifestyle.  None of this was happening before I installed Eco Lifestyle today.

Message 726 of 1,472 (953 Views)

Re: Sims skin is messed up (Nov 2019 patch bug)

★★★ Newbie

I play sims 4 on a PC. The game was running great and it's been playing fine. However, after installing the latest update (June 3rd), the game will load but I am unable to control my sims or the game. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but it still is not working when I try to launch my game or saved file. I moved my sims 4 files to the desktop, started a new game and the same thing is happening with the new sims. I have no CC!!!

Message 727 of 1,472 (923 Views)

CAS - red and white background with question marks.

★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone,

So, my game worked perfectly fine yesterday, and now, today, it's messed up. I purchased and downloaded Eco-Living, and now, if i go to use anything from the Eco-Living pack, it's just a red and white background with question marks. I have no mods installed at all.

How do I fix this? Really irritated that I spent the money on a pack that I apparently can't use at all. 

Message 728 of 1,472 (921 Views)

Re: CAS - red and white background with question marks.

★★★ Newbie

This is what I'm experiencing.

Also having issues using any of the objects from the eco living pack.

Message 729 of 1,472 (910 Views)

Base Game Bugs 06/06/2020

★ Novice

What is your current game version number? June 4th update
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except eco lifestyle and first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into cas, build/buy, live mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Story mode or sim doesn’t appear in cas, or live mode, base base floor and wallpapers missing from catalog. Base game floor replaced by question marks in build. Some Items disappearing once placed from the household inventory. Doors and windows are outlined in the wall, cannot see or walk through. The subtle saucer light is disappearing once selected and placed. In live mode it looks like there’s no roof (there are no roofs in build mode). Cutting through ground. Base Game worlds are gone. Sims and animals are not showing up in the info panel. Fondations are cutting into world.
What do you expect to see? Base game wallpapers and floor back in catalog, no more question marks, sims/pets able to be seen. Story mode able to be seen. Everything back in the catalog. No items disappearing. No foundation cut. Base game worlds back in manage worlds.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Please describe the patch or change you made. 3rd June Patch; added a whole heap of stuff ...

Basically base game needs help

Message 730 of 1,472 (851 Views)