My Sim is invisible

by 11174041

Original Post

Re: New game hair in patch not working

Hero
@MakeupWannabe merged your post with the master thread on this

Could you try repairing your game through Origin.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 161 of 1,476 (1,301 Views)

CAS NOT WORKING/ NOT SHOWING SIM

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? FP01: 1.assets.ml-fp01.319
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, seasons, pets, city living, get together, get to work, parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor, my first pet stuff, laundry day, toddler stuff, holiday celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ive tried deleting the sims 4 folder and starting new. Nothing words. It was working well before I installed legacy.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can cod creat a sim. Cannot see some character at all. Completely gone
What do you expect to see? My sim. So I can create a household and play
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Trying to find a way to create a household. Since downloading the update (Legacy) I cannot see my sim at all in CAS. 

Message 162 of 1,476 (1,325 Views)

Re: CAS NOT WORKING/ NOT SHOWING SIM

Hero
@BaddYellaBananaa Try right-clicking on the game in origin and hit repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 163 of 1,476 (1,318 Views)

CAS, WON'T

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Pets, Magic and vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I open CAS at anytime, I cannot see the sim
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot see the sim
What do you expect to see? I try to make a sim or change a sims outfit,but the sim does not show up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the latest update

When I open CAS, the sim does not show up. This happens anytime I open CAS, and has been happening after the latest update. I have already tried the backup thing suggested by Crin and it has not worked. Help please

Message 164 of 1,476 (1,318 Views)

Re: CAS, WON'T

Hero
@HawtLettuce Did you repair your game yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 165 of 1,476 (1,316 Views)

My Sim is invisible

★ Novice

So, every time I try to make a sim, it is invisible. I can give it traits and even play the game! The diamond just stays on the ground and no character appears. Screenshots provided below.

Message 166 of 1,476 (1,327 Views)

Re: My Sim is invisible

@11174041  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 167 of 1,476 (1,304 Views)

my sims skin won't load after latest update

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? island living, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, realm of magic, strangerville, jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, my first pet stuff ( but in the main menu it says "see requirments" in red when I hover my mouse over this, laundry day stuff, toddler stuff, fitness stuff, spooky stuff, perfect patio stuff, luxury party stuff, and holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? any time I go to CAS or load any sims that already placed in a neighborhood, whether I created them or not, the skin doesn't load, it shows as red and white checkerboard with large black question marks on it
What happens when the bug occurs? same as above question
What do you expect to see? sims skin not loading
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I haven't played in a few weeks and today when I opened Sims 4 it had to do a system update and after the update it started doing this.

This issue is happening with all Sims in during my game play whether they are ones I created or not. Even in CAS while creating new sims this is what they look like not matter what skin type/color I choose

Message 168 of 1,476 (1,383 Views)

My sims are invisible lol

★★★ Newbie

HELLO! I know someone already asked this question for ts3, but i wanted to ask for ts4.  My sims are invisible.  It's not just one save file, its all of them.  In cas too, and I don't use cc or mcc.  I don't know what else to say, please help me.

Message 169 of 1,476 (1,385 Views)

Re: My sims are invisible lol

@BrennaBear123  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 170 of 1,476 (1,353 Views)