Re: City Living Clothes Corrupted

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: City Living Clothes Corrupted

Hero
@HayleyMaddisonx Did you try renaming the user folder and not put any cc/mods back ? Does it also occur then ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 1,472 (11,469 Views)

Sims skin is messed up (Nov 2019 patch bug)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load or create new game.
What happens when the bug occurs? It's mainly male sims, their skin is red and white with a couple of question marks on it.
What do you expect to see? Normal looking sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The newest patch from November 2019.

After I updated my game, I went to play The Sims 4 then noticed the sims didn't look right, I exited out of the game then went back in, and the sims were still messed up, I went back to main menu and clicked new game, to see if it was just my saved games but it wasn't and nothing I clicked changed how they looked. However, the male child looks normal but none of the other ages did, and when I went though the female sim I noticed some of the hair caused the sims skin to not look normal, and that the female toddler also has the same problem.

Message 22 of 1,472 (11,441 Views)

Re: Sims skin is messed up (Nov 2019 patch bug)

Hero
@simmerlolly I merged your post with the current thread on this.

Have you tried repairing your game through Origin yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 1,472 (11,427 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I repaired through origin and it is back to normal, thank you
Message 24 of 1,472 (8,733 Views)

Hero
@simmerlolly Glad to hear that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 1,472 (8,722 Views)

Red and white sims HELP!!!!

★★★★ Novice

I just updated my game for the new November 2019 update. I go to play a game and my sims look like this!! I don't have any mods on my game either. Please, can someone help!!!

Message 26 of 1,472 (8,711 Views)

Re: Red and white sims HELP!!!!

Hero
@KhaleesiKaty_xo I merged your post with the master thread on this.

Could you please try right click on the game in Origin and hit repair game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 1,472 (8,680 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Hi, I have repaired the game as well as uninstalling and reinstalling...

Could it be something to with missing textures? If so how do i fix that?

Thanks

Katy
Message 28 of 1,472 (8,269 Views)

Hero
@KhaleesiKaty_xo Could you try the factory reset described on the first page as well ?

Are you on PC or Mac ? Does no mods include no cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 1,472 (8,240 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Hi, please could you explain how to do a factory reset?

I am PC.

By CC do you mean expansion packs? If so I have Cats and Dogs, city living, get to work, get together, island living, seasons, outdoor retreat, parenthood, cool kitchen stuff, kids room stuff, laundry day stuff, movie hangout stuff, first pet stuff, spooky stuff, and toddler stuff
Message 30 of 1,472 (8,236 Views)