Re: skin glicthes

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Glitched Skins..Everywhere

@alwxysnforever  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one for troubleshooting suggestions.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 1371 of 1,472 (954 Views)

Re: Sims 4 No Sims Showing Or Walls

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having problems after all of this. No sims are showing up in CAS it pops up a X and walls have disappeared for some reason. I play with no CC so it couldn't be a CC problem and  I've tried these solutions and it is still broken.

Message 1372 of 1,472 (956 Views)

Re: Sims 4 No Sims Showing Or Walls

@ShaneThatGames  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the other suggestions in the first post on page one.

Message 1373 of 1,472 (944 Views)

Re: Residential Worlds Disappeared

★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you ! It has worked Standard smile
Message 1374 of 1,472 (934 Views)

Sims 4 bugs

★★★ Newbie

There’s a bug currently going on in the base game. I don’t use moss but the skin is showing red and white checker print that moss will do if they don’t work, I’ve tried turning the game off, updating the game and changing the settings but nothing is working.

Message 1375 of 1,472 (700 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bugs

@Seafoam_Squid  I'm not sure what "moss" refers to, but the red and white pattern happens when a texture doesn't load properly.  The usual fixes are to remove mods and custom content and change the affected sim outfits/skin/etc.; or to clear Origin's cache and repair the game: open your Origin game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Message 1376 of 1,472 (626 Views)

skin glicthes

★★★ Newbie

Having an issue with sim skins not rendering properly, like with an error skins in red and white squares in Live mode. The actual miniature icon for the moodlets shows up properly. This is also appears on several ingame plants and several pieces of furniture, wall paint and floors.

Message 1377 of 1,472 (579 Views)
Highlighted

Re: skin glicthes

Hero
@clfox22 I merged your post with the main thread. Please try suggestions on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1378 of 1,472 (555 Views)

I can't see my sims

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I don't know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is very visible in the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Gameplay is impossible. In my current household all the sims had red and white skin with question marks on their forehead the last time I tried to play.  This time that happened as well at most of the floor of the house was purple with question marks on each square and I couldn't see the sims. I tried to start a new game: only one world is available when I usually have 4 (I have the university expansion pack) and when I went into create a sim I again can't see the sims and don't have an option to select anything.
What do you expect to see? Sims with their normal skin colour. Flooring where I have put it. All worlds available to play. Being able to see sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

In my current household all the sims had red and white skin with question marks on their forehead the last time I tried to play.  This time that happened as well at most of the floor of the house was purple with question marks on each square and I couldn't see the sims.

I tried to start a new game: only one world is available when I usually have 4 (I have the university expansion pack) and when I went into create a sim I again can't see the sims and don't have an option to select anything.

Message 1379 of 1,472 (472 Views)

Re: I can't see my sims

Hero
@lornaailiecairns I merged your post with the main thread for this.

Please try repairing your game through Origin/EA App

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1380 of 1,472 (458 Views)