Need help !

by envygoddess

Original Post

Need help !

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? i don’t know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, city living, university, eco lifestyle, get famous, get to work, island living, seasons, snowy escape and eco lifestyle parenthood, realm of magic, strangerville, and vampires, bowling night, cool kitchen stuff, laundry day stuff, nifty knitting stuff, paranormal stuff, toddler stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? obviously i don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? i don’t know
What do you expect to see? regular skin tone
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.

Since the update on Sims 4 all of my sims skin is the pale white and red with the question marks all over it. I assumed it was from my cc but i don’t have any cc with skin and when i turned off cc and mods it’s still the same… does anyone know how i can fix this ? i seriously can’t play like that.

Message 1291 of 1,476 (4,346 Views)

Re: Need help !

[ Edited ]

@envygoddess  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please repair the game, and if that doesn't work, try the other suggestions on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 1292 of 1,476 (4,317 Views)

★ Novice

i don’t understand… i know i need to fix it but i don’t know lol i definitely need help with this .

Message 1293 of 1,476 (4,231 Views)

help

★ Novice
  • Since the update on Sims 4 all of my sims skin is the pale white and red with the question marks all over it. I assumed it was from my cc but i don’t have any cc with skin and when i turned off cc and mods it’s still the same… does anyone know how i can fix this ? i seriously can’t play like that. nothing else is doing this but their skin. i took all the clothes off and it was still like that. it’s been this way for about a week now i’m really upset and need help.
Message 1294 of 1,476 (4,241 Views)

@envygoddess  The instructions in the first post on page one should help.  If you're stuck on a specific step, please let us know which one and how it's not working for you.

Message 1295 of 1,476 (4,224 Views)

★ Novice

i don’t see anything … it’s okay tho im over the sims 4. i deleted all of my mods and cc and it’s still doing this im highly annoyed it over it. they always have something going on. i appreciate you for trying to help.

Message 1296 of 1,476 (4,177 Views)

@envygoddess  I meant the suggestions here, below the screenshots:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Several-Issues-after-incomplete-Installa...

If none of those make a difference and you'd like more help, let me know.

Message 1297 of 1,476 (4,163 Views)

My game is ruined thanks ea

★★★★★ Newbie

The new update to the sims 4 (august 24,2021), messed up my game.

I only have purchased worlds not any base game worlds. I can't even start a new game because in CAS I only have the traits and audio no character I tried to add a second household member to see if it was an error only with the first person but got nothing for either. Some lots say sell for real estate....

I can't even play a saved game because the game can't find my characters...very frustrated simmer.

Can any one help?

I turned off my mods and tried all this with vanilla sims, and nothing. All this investing in this game down the drain.

Message 1298 of 1,476 (4,048 Views)

Re: My game is ruined thanks ea

★★★ Pro

@Blacflame2016 Completely remove your mods then go into origin click on my game library right click on the Sims 4 select repair game the same thing happened to me ages ago.

Message 1299 of 1,476 (4,027 Views)

Re: My game is ruined thanks ea

★★★★★ Newbie
@Rachelharris31 Ty so much, but please say that I can put the mods back I can’t play vanilla sims 😩lol
Message 1300 of 1,476 (4,001 Views)