Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Logitech Lightsync G203 colours not working

by Pierss

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Confirming that this does fix the issue.

Notably, it wasn't just the Sims4 that had the issue, no games worked with custom LED mouse integration

They ALL work now. 

Thanks everyone!

Message 11 of 16 (1,246 Views)

Logitech G815 Keyboard not Lightsync with Sims4

★★★ Newbie

I am having issues with my new Logitech G815 keyboard and G203 mouse (Both wired) I am not able to Light sync either of these to the sims 4. I have tried many different solutions TS4_x64.exe is enabled and have Logitech G Hub downloaded and fully updated to 2022.8.306864 but can not seem to get this to work. Anyone have a similar experience?

Message 12 of 16 (1,000 Views)

Re: Logitech G815 Keyboard not Lightsync with Sims4

Hero
@MGoins25 I merged your post with the main thread.

Tagging @SimQARobo to see that there's issues (still/again)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (976 Views)

Re: Logitech G815 Keyboard not Lightsync with Sims4

EA Sims Team

Hello @MGoins25 

There is a known issue where Lightsync stops working if you Alt-Tab or minimize the game while it's running.  Is that what you're seeing?  Or is it just never working for you at all?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 16 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

having the same issue has anyone found a solution ? the light will either turn off or just stay in regular profile also says inactive in the intergrations

Message 15 of 16 (585 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Replying back because i fixed my issue for linking mouse in sims 4 you have to go to program files and find the ghub apps right click and find properties/security/ change all the permissions to full control as an administrator [ i did for all apps associated with ghub] then restart computer after this was done i relaunched my game and have had no issues since
Message 16 of 16 (575 Views)