Re: Logitech Lightsync G203 colours not working

by SmittenVixxen669

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[CURRENT ISSUE] Logitech Lightsync G203 colours not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi!

I bought a Logitech Lightsync gaming mouse as the latest patch supports it.

I've installed the Logitech G HUB

There is a SIMS4 profile which it switches over to when Sims 4 is launched.

TS4_x64.exe is enabled but the LED reports as inactive.

I've done this Game Options > Other and toggled the Enable Keyboard Dynamic Lighting option.

However, all lights go out on the mouse when the game starts.

Any ideas?

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 16 (7,990 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Logitech Lightsync G203 colours not working

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We've confirmed that Logitech's recent G Hub update does appear to fix the issue.

To update G Hub, go into the Settings for G Hub and choose Check for Updates in the top right.

You'll need version 2021.13.2906 or higher to see the change.

If anyone is still seeing the issue after updating G Hub, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 10 of 16 (7,348 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Pierss 

Look to see if you have the latest drivers from Logitech.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 16 (7,940 Views)

Logitech Lightsynch G413 Not Working

★ Guide

I have the latest drivers.  The big thing with my keyboard is that it only has the color red.  So my entire keyboard is turned off when I am running the sims which is ANNOYING.  I tried disabling the dynamic lighting option in the game options and STILL THE keyboard is shut off.  Please fix this because this is an issue I should not have to deal with because this it is pointless to have the keyboard flashing and such.  This should have been tested on keyboards that have only one color.

Message 3 of 16 (7,945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yes I installed the latest Logitech software.

This is exactly what happens, the game turns the mouse colours off.

Message 4 of 16 (7,882 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am having the EXACT same issue, running Windows 10 on an Acer Nitro 5 laptop. Haven't found a solution yet, but I'm trying everything!

Message 5 of 16 (7,846 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yup, I have this same G203 mouse and the lighting turns black/off when the Sims Lightsync integration is detected. My G815 keyboard is mostly working as expected, but I'll file a separate ticket for my keyboard issue as it is not related to the mouse.

Message 6 of 16 (7,829 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@Pierss I have this issue too. I have no idea how to fix it, my headphones are working but not my mouse.
Message 7 of 16 (7,751 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello.

The team is aware of this issue and is looking into it.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 16 (7,747 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Pierss 

Logitech has just released an update to the G Hub that solves some issues with lighting. You should upgrade and see if that helps.

@SimQARobo for knowledge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 9 of 16 (7,378 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We've confirmed that Logitech's recent G Hub update does appear to fix the issue.

To update G Hub, go into the Settings for G Hub and choose Check for Updates in the top right.

You'll need version 2021.13.2906 or higher to see the change.

If anyone is still seeing the issue after updating G Hub, let us know.

Message 10 of 16 (7,349 Views)