Re: Shard Items

by NirWiz95

Original Post

Champion

@NirWiz95 Apologies.  A week is a long time for the gallery not to update.  I haven't seen any reported issues similar to this and I'm having trouble finding a way to contact EA about Gallery issues. Frown  Maybe a patch will fix it but I'm not sure.  I'm going to poke around a little more and see if I can find anything helpful.  By the way, have you logged out of your account during that time?  Maybe something got stuck with your display and a logout / login might shake it loose?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 61 of 67 (909 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@NirWiz95 I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 62 of 67 (902 Views)

EA Sims Team
@NirWiz95 Are you referring to the number above "Shared Items" in your Gallery profile? Or do you actually see items displaying in your personal catalog when they should be deleted?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 63 of 67 (891 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@NirWiz95

If you do not see in your directory the items you sent to the Gallery, you should do a factory reset of your game folder.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Troubleshooting-your-Game/m-p/3621199#Reset...
I had the same problem
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/My-profile-in-the-gallery-suffers-from-partial-blindne...

About deleted items

I had this problem twice with deleted objects from the Gallery, In the first case, it took 10 days for the Gallery to understand that the object was removed, In the second case only three days. But it will be removed.

Message 64 of 67 (3,145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@SimQARobo shared items in my gallery profile .

Message 65 of 67 (829 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am also having this issue one thing i have noticed is its only on the uploads which have been added as part of a challenge. However thats what have did this for me on past uploads after removing them from a challenge the delete buttons no longer there to delete them from uploaded.

Message 66 of 67 (751 Views)

Hero
@matthew1112 The spark challenge uploads have their own thread in the bug forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-remove-a-household-from-the-Gallery/td-p/10304222

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 67 of 67 (743 Views)