[CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: White and Red Sims

@db123roxy  Try repairing the game via Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 411 of 1,476 (921 Views)

Red and white sims- PLZ HELP

★★★ Newbie

Hi all! I just installed the Discover University expansion, and my sims instantly turned red and white with question marks. I tried to click on "Repair," but it wouldn't let me. PLEASE HELP I LOVE

Message 412 of 1,476 (1,042 Views)

Re: Red and white sims- PLZ HELP

Hero
@solllllllyyyyy Merged your post with the master thread on this

Please try repairing your game through Origin. That should solve the issue
Please see first post for more info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 413 of 1,476 (1,024 Views)

Why in the hell did this update for Feb.4th 2020 break my game ?

★ Novice

Why in the hell did this update for Feb.4th 2020 break my game ? It deleted all my worlds and I can't edit my sims or anything they all are skinny. Why is this ?

Message 414 of 1,476 (1,431 Views)

Re: Why in the hell did this update for Feb.4th 2020 break my game ?

★★★ Newbie
@Jaenae32 I have a similar problem sims wont let me play...after loading a game theres screen with all expansion packs and i cant do anything..
Message 415 of 1,476 (1,421 Views)

★ Novice

That ashame they need to fix this after this problem becomes universal they should fix it.

Message 416 of 1,476 (1,411 Views)

Hero

Ok, my game is working normally after the patch/update.  Since neither of you have said what platform you're running on, please respond on that since different things work on different platforms.  Are you running on a Mac, PC, PS4 or XB1?

So, here's a couple of things to try. 

Try repairing your game first.  After doing that, delete the localthumbcache.package file.  Restart the game.  If that doesn't work, remove your mods and cc.  Try restarting again.  If it still doesn't work, come back here and repost and we'll go from there.  

Message 417 of 1,476 (1,397 Views)

★ Novice

I am playing mines on a Macbook air and I have already deleted all my mods and opened the game.

Message 418 of 1,476 (1,322 Views)

★ Novice

@2691254 Is your game working now ?

Message 419 of 1,476 (1,319 Views)

Missing my worlds

★★★ Newbie

Hi Everyone,

Have been away a few days and when I clicked on my origin account it is not showing any of my worlds only the ones you can buy. Any help would be appreciated. Diane

Message 420 of 1,476 (861 Views)