Re: Question Mark Vandalism Everywhere

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: black squares and question marks over my sims body?

★★ Novice

Yeah, I had that problem too. Is it all over your scenery? I had big red squares all over my back round and equipment, and the other sims in the game had it, too. 

Message 511 of 1,472 (2,413 Views)

Bug error

★★★ Newbie

my floors and roof have question marks all over them and my windows are closed off and blends in with the wall and I’m unable to replace them with new windows. I’ve tried right clicking and repairing the game multiple times and I’m still having the same window, roof and floor problem. Someone please help!!

Message 512 of 1,472 (1,852 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@edeyo83 These threads have been merged for clarity. Please check the first page of this thread for possible solutions that can be tried. Thanks!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 513 of 1,472 (2,387 Views)

Re: Bug error

@chynna63  Restart your computer, clear Origin's cache, then repair one more time.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Make sure to let the repair process go to completion, then restart your computer again.

If that doesn't help, please move your entire Sims 4 game folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop.  Launch the game, which will create a clean folder with no content.  Don't add anything to it yet, just start a new save and have a look around.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 514 of 1,472 (1,830 Views)

Re: Bug error

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict Thanks so much I’ll try this now!
Message 515 of 1,472 (1,812 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm so sorry! I couldn't find my original posts, I thought they had been deleted so I had made another one. I'm really sorry for all the trouble! I will try the solution. Thanks for getting back!

Message 516 of 1,472 (2,337 Views)

Re: My Sims Don't Have Skins

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Im currently having this same problem and I just repaired my game through Origin and the issue is still there, what should I do next? I have no Mods or CC downloaded and never have. Thanks!

Message 517 of 1,472 (2,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hiiii

so my game look like this too, but i cant press the repair button.

are there someone who have tried this too and know what too do?

Message 518 of 1,472 (2,152 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@katrineoganders Make sure your game is closed. Then you should be able to repair.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 519 of 1,472 (2,140 Views)

cant see the character i am making

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? island living, 4 seasons , Dogs and Cats ,.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When i go on to make a child or a dog and the eyes, mouth and nose. The second thng is that when i get a house on the game the tiles are just question marks.
What happens when the bug occurs? When i log into game and make the child it will not load so for the dog i tried making a dog but it never loads So, the mouth nose and eyes will not load for me, And when i get a house for my family that i made the tiles on it is just Question Marks.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the Toddler's and Children when i make them and so the mouth, nose and eyes . When i go on to get a house i expect to see the tiles like the should be and not question marks like they are now.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 520 of 1,472 (1,982 Views)