Re: bugs ingame sims 4

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Cc skin glitch

@AcidIvory  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  Please see the suggestions on page 1.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 71 of 1,472 (5,104 Views)

Re: Sims Broken

★★ Novice

I actually repaired my game and it worked, thank you for the help. 

Message 72 of 1,472 (5,087 Views)

bugs ingame sims 4

★★★ Newbie

When I play sims 4, all-around lots and even in CAS there are weird checkerboard style things or bright, rainbow colours instead of what it's supposed to be. This has only been after the new update

SharedScreenshot.jpgSharedScreenshot.jpg

Message 73 of 1,472 (5,091 Views)

Re: bugs ingame sims 4

@dobby716  I merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page 1 for suggestions.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 74 of 1,472 (5,228 Views)

Re: Discover University CAS/Build Bug

★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you! Sorry for not adding this to the thread beforehand! Yes of course you could use the screenshot! Thank you again Standard smile
Message 75 of 1,472 (5,215 Views)

Update glitch

★★★ Newbie

After purchasing the sims 4 discover University and the new update, my game has crashed and made my sims skin and hair change colour too red, black and white with all question marks all over them? I’ve just spent £35 and I haven’t been able too play any of it at all

Message 76 of 1,472 (5,203 Views)

Re: Update glitch

Hero
@lauriceweild95 Merged your post with master thread on the issue

Please right click on the game and hit repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 1,472 (5,199 Views)

Sims 4 November 12 Patch Bugs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is a graphic bug issue. Attaching an image.
What happens when the bug occurs? Red and white emblems and question marks appear on the skin of all sims characters older than child aged. Some clothing options even completely remove sim from CAS. As well some clothing options turn the clothing invisible(ghost like clothing).
What do you expect to see? The skin color selected in CAS to be the color that appears. In game clothing content to appear as requested.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent patch in November 2019.

Every single time I launch my game the characters appear as shown in the images. I worked through all my mods and then finally turned them off only to realize the problem was with the most recent patch. I would appreciate any and all help given. Some clothing options even completely remove sim from CAS. As well some clothing options turn the clothing invisible(ghost like clothing).

Message 78 of 1,472 (5,186 Views)

Re: Sims 4 November 12 Patch Bugs

Hero
@skysHollyWood Merged your post with master thread on the issue.

Please try suggestions on the first page

The first picture is caused by incompatible cc.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 1,472 (5,169 Views)

Red & White Sims after University Install

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, and stuff packs are installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After installing University all my sims are red and white with a question mark in their face.
What happens when the bug occurs? All game play so far has been normal except for my red and white sims
What do you expect to see? Skin tones with no question mark.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed the newest expansion which is University

See attached photo files.

Message 80 of 1,472 (5,779 Views)