Re: Snowy escape te

by Kuzuboshi

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@jpkarlsenI did as you said and moved my mods folder and deleted localthumbcache.package but unfortunately it didn’t work.

Message 821 of 1,152 (1,588 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kuzuboshi 

Righgtclick the game in Origin and select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 822 of 1,152 (2,082 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Repairing it didn’t work either.
Message 823 of 1,152 (2,063 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kuzuboshi 

Please try all possible solutions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bub...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 824 of 1,152 (2,059 Views)

★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Thank you. The first method from the link worked. Thank you very much.
Message 825 of 1,152 (1,995 Views)

Nifty knitting objects don't work properly

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Get together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get famous, Island living, Discover university, Eco lifestyle, Outdoor retreat, Spa day, Dine out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle adventure, Strangerville, Realm of magic, Movie hangout stuff, Romantic garden stuff, Kids room stuff, Backyard stuff, Toddler stuff, Laundry day stuff, Moschino stuff, Tiny living stuff and Nifty knitting stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the objects and actions of Nifty knitting stuff pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nifty knitting objects in build mode are named **DEBUG** and knitting basket doesn't show knitting options, it just shows empty bubbles or three dots (...)
What do you expect to see? I expect to see names for build mode objects and knitting basket to show the options for actions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It has been there since I installed Nifty knitting stuff pack. This problem has never occurred with any other packs.

These are screenshots from the game that shows the problems.

Message 826 of 1,152 (1,778 Views)

Re: Nifty knitting objects don't work properly

Hero
@amlel52 I merged your post with the master thread on this.

Could you try the suggestions on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 827 of 1,152 (1,749 Views)

The Sims 4 infromation clouds are empty!

★★★ Newbie

I just bought The Sims 4. But when I started playing I couldn't read a thing! Why is this? Some of the information clouds appear, but sometimes it doesn't say a thing. It's very confusing cause I don't know what it is asking me to do. Please help.

If the game doesn't work properly, how can I ask my money back?

Message 828 of 1,152 (1,690 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Codes instead of text/ Blank text and bubbles

@sugaroverdosen  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post and the accepted solution on page one for suggestions.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 829 of 1,152 (1,672 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Codes instead of text/ Blank text and bubbles

★★★★ Novice

I have the exact problem but i am a mac user. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.50.59 PM.png

Message 830 of 1,152 (1,480 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help