Re: Tiny Living pack: empty text bubbles

by Dcchayenne

Original Post

★★ Novice

Thank you and sorry for posting a new one, I wasn't sure were to put it.

My Origin is in dutch, should I change it to english en repair the game?

Message 731 of 1,152 (1,186 Views)

Hero
@Dcchayenne Yes, try putting Origin to English, then try the the methods again

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 732 of 1,152 (1,131 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you! it works putting origin to English and the game to Dutch and getting it repaired. Back to English it was broken again, so I'll leave the game on Dutch. Standard smile Thanks again! :D
Message 733 of 1,152 (1,093 Views)

Hero
@Dcchayenne So putting Origin to english and repairing the game also didn't download the file for english ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 734 of 1,152 (1,671 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict No as far as I can see, all my packages have: Strings_DUT_NL.package this file, even when I set the game back to English, all packages work fine except for Tiny Living. So I'm not entirely sure if the package language file was the problem tbh. Standard smile
Message 735 of 1,152 (1,651 Views)

Hero
@Dcchayenne For englisch you need this file: Strings_ENG_US.package

If that's missing for any pack, the text will be blank for those packs. You need one for every pack. If you just have the dutch one, then that explains why english isn't working.

I just don't know why the englisch text file doesn't download for Tiny living when you switch the game to english. It's supposed to. When you click on repair, does tiny living queue to be repaired correctly ? Did you wait till the repair process finishes with all packs ?

You do have one in the other expansions you have, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 736 of 1,152 (1,634 Views)

Re: no words showing sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

My Sims 4 game has no words in it, only some random code with numbers. I've tried all your steps, but still it doesn't work. I tried deleting all my modes, repairing the game and even reinstalling. But nothing!

Would you please help me?

Thank you so much 

Message 737 of 1,152 (1,556 Views)

Re: no words showing sims 4

Hero
@marianasinbad What language are you playing in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 738 of 1,152 (1,538 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Codes instead of text/ Blank text and bubbles

★★★ Newbie

My realm of magic pack is the only one presenting the issue of blank text bubbles. Anything related to that one pack has this issue; names of spellcasters are in blank, on the map the name glimmerbrook doesn't appear, options for the cauldren are in blank, etc. This is the only expansion pack presenting this issue. 

Message 739 of 1,152 (1,481 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Codes instead of text/ Blank text and bubbles

Hero
@nattbunny19 Are you on PC or Mac ? What language are you playing in and what language is your Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 740 of 1,152 (1,463 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help