by crinrict

Original Post

Re: sims 4 pools

★★★★★ Novice

im in the uk england

Message 81 of 1,152 (7,997 Views)

Hero

Did you try the suggestions on the first page ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 1,152 (8,088 Views)

Re: Newest Patch - All new "pool" actions do not have proper names.

Hero

@Delainixo Merged your thread with existing one.

You probably need to reinstall. Refer to first post for details.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 1,152 (8,080 Views)

Re: [Info Request] Codes instead of text

★ Apprentice
Hi Crin,

Referring to your question a few pages back, I moved the 'client' folder to my desktop.

Message 84 of 1,152 (8,075 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

what first page i have tryed going in to my origin right clicking on the sims 4 and repairing my game and checking for updates but its still the same

Message 85 of 1,152 (8,088 Views)

Re: [Info Request] Codes instead of text

Hero

Was going to do some experimenting this week myself but RL had other plans so I have no news.

I think you do need to reinstall. I've posted instructions about backing up your stuff so it doesn't take forever.

I really think it's the only working solution ATM.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 86 of 1,152 (8,054 Views)

New patch - Name bug?

★★ Apprentice

So I successfully managed to install the new update and The Sims works fine however there is something that bugs me. Every new item in the new patch has like a bugged name. For example in build mode, all the swimming pool items have the name "***DEBUG***" or something like that and in create a sim the swimming costumes area has some random numbers.

How do I fix this? I tried repairing The Sims 4. But it didn't change it.

Message 87 of 1,152 (8,053 Views)
Highlighted

Re: New patch - Name bug?

Hero

@klaudiusze Merged with exiting thread. There is no real solution other than reinstalling but after all the trouble you had to get this far ... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 88 of 1,152 (8,050 Views)

Re: New patch - Name bug?

★★ Apprentice

No it's fine dude. I moved my save out the Sims folder. Uninstalled it, installed it again and hopefully the game's fully fixed now. Obviously if there's a problem I can ask this friendly community for help c:

Message 89 of 1,152 (8,040 Views)

Latest patch. Bringing in the pool.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having an issue with the pool in general.  

All tabs, sim command prompts are all in Letters and Numbers. 

The sims are jumping into the pool with their street clothes on and not changing into swimwear that i picked for them.

The Game is "Not Responding" or just closes down and the wants to send an error report to Microsoft when they go in the pool.

The sims 4 HAS NEVER done anything like this before. This is the first time it has ever done this to me, It has always run without any problems.

I think I will remove the pool 'til the problem is fixed.

Yes I do use some mods, Mainly clothing. 

Remove Mods folder before installing all patches.

Since the Sims 4 is fairly new there is rarely any word  from the creator about updates to the Mods.

Remove everything except a few folders in Documents, saved them to the desktop that I wanted to keep.

Restarted Sims 4 to rewite everything back in Documents, DID NOT REINSTALL MODS FOLDER.

Started the game. Pool had the same problems. 

Message 90 of 1,152 (8,033 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help