Can't connect to Gallery/upload Sims

by Tarkus8

Original Post

Re: Attempting to connect... forever

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello.

If anyone is still encountering this issue, can you send me a private message with \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ConnectionStatus.txt attached?

EDIT: Thanks to those of you that have sent ConnectionStatus files.  We don't need any more for the time being.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 61 of 101 (1,308 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

can't figure out how to send a private message, sorry. I've been having this same problem all day. origin is online, internet connection secure, gallery just stays loading forever. pls help ! attatched  is the txt document 

Message 62 of 101 (1,262 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issues. Restarted my computer, repaired the game, and did DNS flushing etc. Nothing has worked. 

Message 63 of 101 (1,252 Views)

EA Sims Team

Thanks to those of you that have sent ConnectionStatus files.  We don't need any more for the time being.  The team is looking into this issue.  Apologies for the inconvenience thus far.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 64 of 101 (2,071 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect to Gallery

★★ Novice

I have restarted several times and cleared out my cache. Still cannot connect to the gallery. It just says "attempting to connect" indefinitely. This was not an issue even just Sunday for me. Out of nowhere I can't connect.

@SimQARobo wrote:

Hello.

The team just completed a Gallery maintenance, and the recent Gallery connection issues should hopefully be resolved now.  If you're still encountering it (EDIT: even after restarting game), please let us know.

Message 65 of 101 (1,171 Views)

Gallery

★★★ Newbie

The gallery tab isn’t working on my pc, but it’ll work on my phone and I can use every other tab, but that one. What should I do?

Message 66 of 101 (1,133 Views)

Can't connect to gallery

★ Apprentice

Gallery issue that has been happening for days! every time I open up the Sims 4 and start playing it. The game plays just fine but the gallery won't. I click it and it and every time it tells me I'm offline. I click connect and it never connects just spins the icon over and every. I have a good hint of friends and EVERY one of them have the same exact problem. This needs to be done immediately cause we can't view any sims, rooms or houses to download. We can't even upload outs! Fix this instantly please!

Message 67 of 101 (1,170 Views)

Re: Can't connect to gallery

★★★★★ Guide

I can Confirm, I been fighting with the Gallery connection issue pass few days and it's getting worst. It's at the point I have to log off Origin and reboot Origin a few time before connected to in game gallery. not sure when this started

Message 68 of 101 (1,148 Views)

Re: Can't connect to gallery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So, It's May 2020 and as far as I can see the problem with gallery connection is popping up again and again starting from the very 2014.

Now, I'm not sure when exactly did this happen, but last week everything was working. And for the last days I can't connect to the gallery.

I've used Origin to update the game, but it says that I don't need any updates. Then I've used Origin to repair the game. And so it did (basically after every launch). However it didn't fix the main problem. Actually it didn't fix anything at all. I still can't connect to the gallery. I've tried some of the tricks from the forum with backing up and stuff and it ended in loosing all my saves. For good, I believe.

I keep seeing "fixed" and "solved" all over the place, but surprisingly it seems that EA had nothing to do with it. The problem still stands. It is still unsolved. And any tricks won't help.

This text may look a little bitter, but I'm sure it's understandable - I've put a certain amount of money and time into the product I'd like to work properly. And it's frustrating to see that such a titan as EA can't do anything.

Message 69 of 101 (1,043 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect to Gallery

★★ Novice

Hello EA, there seems to be an issue with the gallery again. Is this related to last week's maintenance? When can we expect the gallery to be back up and running? Also, was there a post or announcement about the maintenance so we are not caught by surprise? Thanks!

Message 70 of 101 (1,125 Views)