Re: gallery won't load - Sims 4

by Lizziquee

Original Post

Re: Unable to go online

★★★ Guide

You'll still be able to play while offline...you just cant access the gallery!  Origin is working at my end

Message 91 of 101 (2,408 Views)

Re: Unable to go online

★★★ Guide

The gallery is online again...I was able to get in via the game

Message 92 of 101 (2,402 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mai It's working now, thank you so much!
Message 93 of 101 (2,366 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai @SimQARobo The gallery connects now and is working. 

Message 94 of 101 (2,339 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I also can confirm that the connection is back again. Sad that I've lost all the saves and creations though...

Message 95 of 101 (2,318 Views)

★★★ Guide

that should not have happened.  Your save folder should still be in the Sims 4 main folder in Documents.  Might have something to do with the syncing of one drive...but that is a new issue and needs a new thread.

Message 96 of 101 (2,314 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks everyone!

@ArmandGautier - sorry to hear that! @Nuke615 is right, Gallery connection issues shouldn't affect your saves or files. Please, open a new thread sharing as many details as possible about what happened since last time you played - hopefully we can find out what went wrong or how to avoid it from happening again in the future at least!
Message 97 of 101 (2,216 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect to Gallery

★★ Novice
@SimQARobo Hey. I am having an issue still.. The gallery is able to load but the gallery is showing red X's. Thanks.
Message 98 of 101 (2,169 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Heliostarz65 

Sorry for the delayed response.  Are you still seeing this issue?  If so, can you send me a private message with your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ConnectionStatus.txt file?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 99 of 101 (2,104 Views)

★★ Novice

The problem was fixed. Thank you.

Message 100 of 101 (1,988 Views)