Can't upload to the Gallery but can download from it or save to my library?

by K8Simsley

Original Post

Re: Attempting to connect... forever

★ Guide
@Plankton027 It did work but after being in-game for about 20 minutes and trying to connect to the gallery again, I have to repeat the process. Hopefully, they'll get it fixed.
Message 51 of 101 (677 Views)

Re: Can't upload lots to gallery

★★★★★ Novice

I cannot upload to the gallery but i can save to my library and download?

Message 52 of 101 (560 Views)
Highlighted

Can't upload to the Gallery but can download from it or save to my library?

★★★★★ Novice

Hey Simmers. I suddenly cannot upload to the gallery, it tells to me connect even though I am connected and it just gets stuck on a loading screen. I have set the program to run as an admin and dumped the DNS, I have repaired and reinstalled the game TWICE and still nothing. I was able to get one house on the gallery yesterday by fluke but it doesn't let me normally lately... Some one please tell me how to fix this it is driving me INSANE Frown  

Message 53 of 101 (582 Views)

Re: Can't upload to the Gallery but can download from it or save to my library?

★★★★★ Novice

NOTE: If I set to run as admin every time, close the game and restart then I can upload to the gallery sometimes...

Message 54 of 101 (572 Views)

★ Guide

And now, no matter what I do, I can't connect. Frown

Message 55 of 101 (660 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here, now I got a pop up saying Origin was updating and after that my soluton seemed to work again

Message 56 of 101 (642 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect to Gallery

★★★★★ Newbie

I am still having this same issue. I have been for some time now, and have tried repairing my game, as well as closing the game and origin and restarting. Origin tells me I'm online, but when I go into the game and try to connect to the gallery, I'm given the same message: Attempting to Connect. . . It will sit there like that for ages to no avail. Please help!!

Message 57 of 101 (626 Views)

★ Novice

I have done all the recommended fixes as well.  It still will not connect in gallery.

Message 58 of 101 (827 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo I'm still having connection issues. I'm presuming the Origin update has something to do with it as I didn't have connection issues this morning. I've restarted twice.
Message 59 of 101 (816 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Plankton027 Thank you it worked for now lets hope they come up with a fix!
Message 60 of 101 (803 Views)