Re: Cannot Connect to Gallery

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: My Sims 4 game won't let me log in to Gallery.

★★★★★ Apprentice
@mikrolactaki3 Do you have any problems with your connection?
Message 31 of 101 (1,037 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Attempting to connect... forever .. Can't connect to gallery

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Tarkus8 Happened to me too
Message 32 of 101 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to open the gallery, since Thursday, it crashes. I have upgraded my system, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and all packs, took out all my mods, deleted all my saves and still it won't work. 

Message 33 of 101 (1,018 Views)

Re: My Sims 4 game won't let me log in to Gallery.

★ Guide

I do not have problems with connection in general. The gallery was down. Origin was online. I waited a few hours till it got fixed and some time later through the day, the gallery was up again.

Message 34 of 101 (1,007 Views)

Hero
@dschrute42012 Are you on PC or Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 101 (993 Views)

Re: Attempting to connect... forever

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, since last night. The day before everything was fine, but last night ... Today I still can't access the gallery, or my sims account; just my library. So many people seem to be having this problem - all around the world. I'm in New Zealand. I hope it gets fixed soon.  

Message 36 of 101 (958 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Attempting to connect... forever .. Can't connect to gallery

★★★ Novice

I am also having trouble connecting to the gallery since last week. I can occasionally connect, but most of the time it just sits there with the spinning icon saying attempting to connect.  I am online in origin. 

I am running windows 10.

Message 37 of 101 (906 Views)

Re: Attempting to connect... forever

★★★★★ Novice

Late last night I was finally able to access The Gallery once again, so that's good. Hopefully the problem remains fixed. I would love to know what went wrong though. 

Message 38 of 101 (897 Views)

Gallery is not loading

★★★ Novice

my gallery won't load in game, but it is online in origin, it's really annoying because it just loads forever, what do I do? Please help

Message 39 of 101 (886 Views)

Re: Gallery is not loading

★★★ Novice

this is for the sims 4, sorry i forgot to put that

Message 40 of 101 (882 Views)