Can't connect to Gallery/upload Sims

by Tarkus8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't connect to Gallery/upload Sims

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I can't connect to The Sims 4 servers. I've tried restarting my PC, repairing the game and disabling Origin in-game to no avail. I was able to connect until yesterday. When I try now, it just says "Attempting to connect..." and nothing happens.

EDIT by Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 3 of 101 (3,412 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot Connect to Gallery

Community Manager
Hi,

That's great to hear @spunkytorpedo537. Thanks for letting us know the fix worked for you.

Folks, if you're continuing to experience connection issues after the 20th, please create a new thread. If you're not having Gallery connection or upload issues specifically, please also create a new thread describing the issue.

We'll keep an eye out and if someones gotten there before you and started up a thread, don't worry, we'll merge yours in with it.

Thank you.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 101 of 101 (2,580 Views)

All Replies

server difficulties

★ Novice

when i press launch origin to play my sims 4 game when it asks me to login it continues to state that it could not be connected to server and to try again in a few minutes Ive been trying for a hour now. what can i do ?

Message 1 of 101 (3,301 Views)

My Sims 4 game won't let me log in to Gallery.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello everyone!

A few mins ago I opened my game and tried logging in to my gallery. It was offline, I tried logging in but it took long. Then exited the game. Then restarted the game. Every time I go offline I exit the game then restart it back again and gallery is back to normal.

I also tried restarting Origin but same thing happens. Even with repairing the game after exit I get the same thing.

Any help is further appreciated, thanks!

(EDIT 1: I have SSD which makes my game load and connect to Gallery faster)

Message 2 of 101 (3,248 Views)

Re: Attempting to connect... forever

★ Apprentice

I too have this problem

Message 4 of 101 (3,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yeah there's another topic about the same issue written 8 hours ago, I just noticed. Let's hope it's just a server issue that will be fixed soon

Message 5 of 101 (3,371 Views)

Why won't the sims 4 gallery connect to the internet?

★★★★ Novice

There is nothing wrong with my connection. When I open Origin, the internet works fine. However when I am in the game and try to connect to the internet through the gallery it does not work. There is just an endless plumbob loop on the attempting to connect screen. is there anyway to fix this?

Message 6 of 101 (3,300 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It was happening to me yesterday, I thought it may just be me. Seems it's still happening. 

Message 7 of 101 (3,325 Views)

Re: server difficulties

@bombthreat98  Does your computer run Windows or macOS?  And just to clarify, it's Origin asking for a login and saying it can't connect, not Sims 4, right?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 8 of 101 (3,236 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to Gallery

★★★ Newbie

How do you put your origin to online mode?

Message 9 of 101 (3,300 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to Gallery

★ Apprentice

Top left corner, click on Origin and then Go Online. If you're online already you will see "Go Offline". You normally are online when you log on Origin anyway

Message 10 of 101 (3,285 Views)