Highlighted

Re: Bug in game

Hero
@juliadp77 Merged your post with the main thread on this

Please try the suggestions in the first post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 70 (597 Views)

Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello im having an issue with the sims 4,

when i go in cas (create, a , sim) and i make a sim, then move around it spins really fast and with the facial features too (such as nose, mouth, eyes, eyebrows etc.) and the body

not sure if anyone else knows the solution to this but i am using mods i didnt have shaders but that broke my game to not even open/work.. 

Regards, 

Craig.

Message 42 of 70 (613 Views)

Re: Sims 4

@Crberry1983  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the first post on page one.  If none of those help, please provide the requested info.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 43 of 70 (580 Views)

Mouse Wheel movements way too fast!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So I recently got the newest update (with likes and dislikes), and ever since then, whenever I try to use my mouse wheel to rotate the camera, or to use any of the sliders in CAS, the camera spins uncontrollably, and it's almost nauseating.

EDIT: While on live chat I have tried:

1. unplugging and re-plugging my mouse.
  2. restarting the game.
  3. restarting my computer.
  4. clearing the origin cache.
  5. using the repair game option.
  6. updating my drivers.
  7. disabling my CC/mods.
  8. disabling the origin in game overlay.

I am going to do a saves and CC backup, and try a uninstall and reinstall, and will update again.

While on live chat to receive help, the person helping me said my specific issue was going to be reported as a bug since there wasn't any other reported cases like mine, so it's possible there is no fix at the time.

Message 44 of 70 (570 Views)

Re: Mouse Wheel movements way too fast!

[ Edited ]
Hero

@PinkieYeen Are you using discord ? The overlay of discord can often cause the issue as well

I merged your post with the master. There's a few other suggestions in the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 70 (535 Views)

Mouse Sensitivity Too High

★★★ Novice

My mouse sensitivity seems off the charts since the last update. I've turned off my mods, tried unplugging and replugging it back in. I've made sure my mouse and graphics were updated. I've disabled Origin in-game settings. Nothing seems to work. The screen does about 3 - 4 rotations when I barely move or rotate something. I don't have any issues with my mouse outside of the Sims 4. I have a new mouse also. My mouse is from Redragon S101 Wired Gaming Backlit Keyboard and Mouse Combo.

Message 46 of 70 (511 Views)

Re: Mouse Wheel movements way too fast!

★ Novice

Disabling Discord Overlay worked!! THANK YOU!!! Heart

Message 47 of 70 (502 Views)

Re: Mouse Sensitivity Too High

@spikefan74  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 48 of 70 (491 Views)

Re: CAS and camera Sensitivity issue

★★ Novice

In game, there is a feature where if you hold down shift, your camera goes faster. check if your shift key is stuck? if not it could be something about your computer itself. I can go into further description if you don't understand, but I doubt it is an in game issue. and if you solve the problem, in the future keep you computer/laptop safer. I recommend a keyboard cover or laptop bag.

I hope I helped! 

Message 49 of 70 (461 Views)

Re: Mouse Sensitivity Too High

★★★ Novice

I was able to get it working  again. I went into Origin > My Game Library > Game Preferences and deselected Enable Origin In Game.

Message 50 of 70 (442 Views)