Re: sims 4 camera spinning

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Sims 4 Camera Spinning Fast

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the issue where the camera spins too fast and sim parts grow or shrink way too fast when trying to adjust them. I've completely reinstalled the game a couple times, I have removed all of my CC and mods, my Origin in game isn't active and I never had reshade for Sims 4, anybody got any help?

Message 31 of 70 (549 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Camera Spinning Fast

@gungeon_bread  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  There are a couple suggestions in the first post that you may not have tried, for example disabling the Discord overlay.

If you try everything in that post and still have the issue, please provide the information requested at the bottom of the post.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 32 of 70 (532 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Camera Spinning Fast

★★★ Newbie

Disabling Discord Overlay managed to do it, thanks much.

Message 33 of 70 (521 Views)

Extremely sensitive mouse

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My in game mouse has been extremely sensitive and making it impossible for me to play or use CAS. I competely reinstalled my game, which helped stop it for about two minutes before the issue came back. I'm not sure what to do, I have no CC installed, just normal Sims 4 DLC. It's like my mouse controls are delayed and over exagerrated. In the world view clip, I was barely moving my mouse yet the camera was going crazy. I've had this problem since last week after not touching the game for a few weeks (I've had sims 4 installed on this laptop for over three years, with no problem till now). Also, I've tried using a different mouse and still had the same issue.

Here is a video of my mouse in cas, and in game. 

https://youtu.be/7PMH_rcNtK4 

https://youtu.be/utkmNownB5E 

Message 34 of 70 (534 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Camera spins too quickly

@ErinGirl90  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the first post on page one.  If none of them helps, please provide the rest of the info requested in that post.

Message 35 of 70 (509 Views)

sims 4 camera spinning

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, my sims 4 camera has been spinning since the big update in december, this has happened to me before but i fixed it with origin in game, this time it wont stop spinning, I have tried uninstalling, removing my mods and cc, and a system file check, i dont have reshade so i dont know why my game wont stop spinning

Message 36 of 70 (503 Views)
Highlighted

Re: sims 4 camera spinning

[ Edited ]

@toejammins  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the other suggestions in the first post on page one.  The Discord overlay is a common cause, so start by disabling it if you use it while playing.

Message 37 of 70 (474 Views)

Re: My camera in tab mode is wonky

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Im having the same Issues too...i don't use ReShade... but whenever i use sims 4 Camera in TAB i get the same issue as everyone here... the sims 3 camera just freaks out when i try to use it...but usually i use the sims 4 camera in tab and trying to move it a tiny bit decides  it wants me to take a picture of 3 doors down. XD

ive stopped playing sims 4 for now because i like to take alot of pictures..especially for my friend who has no pc at the moment and she really enjoys the pictures i take

Message 38 of 70 (453 Views)

Re: My camera in tab mode is wonky

@AndreaHope  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the first post on page one.

Message 39 of 70 (446 Views)

Bug in game

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Dont know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have a few
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bug occurs the whole game just spins and spins, it is really a huge problem when im in CAS mode and even in gameplay. It is like the mouse goes where it want by its own, dont know how to explain better really
What do you expect to see? I want help with the problem or answers if some setting are wrong or other games in origin makes it go like that.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Camera problem or Mouse problem or just a bug in settings

Message 40 of 70 (407 Views)