Original Post

Accepted Solution

Base Game Worlds and Wall/Roof Patterns Missing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Unknown but I just fully updated it today (Nov. 15th 2019)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, Get famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just installed the latest update and it happened
What happens when the bug occurs? Newcrest, Willow creek, and oasis springs have completely disappeared as well as the families I had living there.
What do you expect to see? I really want them to reappear with the families I had living there
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I just installed the latest update (Nov 15 2019)

Nothing to say

Message 7 of 263 (13,369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 4 discover university bugged to no end

★★★★★ Newbie
@TheNamesLine I repaired the game with the Origin and now it works

View in thread

Message 5 of 263 (13,419 Views)

All Replies

Sims 4 Broke after recent update. Help

★★★ Newbie

Please help, my Sims 4 doesn't work anymore with the most recent patch. I've removed all my CC and it still doesn't work, I can't load old games, can't start new ones, it just brings me to a menu that says I need a bunch of DLC's. Please help.

Message 1 of 263 (10,756 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Broke after recent update. Help

@xXRedZsXx  Open your Origin game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  Then launch the game again and see whether you can access your worlds.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 263 (10,740 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Broke after recent update. Help

★★ Novice
@xXRedZsXx Have you repaired the game? if you don't know how to you got to the game in Origin right click and you'll see repair in the options. I'd also make sure my cc is backed up.
Message 3 of 263 (10,739 Views)

The sims 4 discover university bugged to no end

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? Latest patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load up a new game and start in CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? When loading a new game, you will see that’s body sliders and body shapes do not appear. As well as when you try to change walk style 2 of them don’t work and put the sims in a T pose. After you have made the sim. You try and load a new town. The original base game towns do not show up at all. When you pick a town and move in all the bugs happen at once. The sim/s tend to get themselves stuck inside objects when moving around the home. The sim/s get stuck in a standing position when they interact with anything or you tell them to do something. When trying to join a university the dorms are even worse with the same bugs I just said. This time all sims on the lot get bugged and stop moving.
What do you expect to see? The game to work as intended.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

To add to this. I have payed $50 AUD for this expansion and as the customer I expect it to work. 

also this isn’t the first time this has happened, it originally happened in Cats and Dogs 

Message 4 of 263 (13,460 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TheNamesLine I repaired the game with the Origin and now it works
Message 5 of 263 (13,420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Player_i01rd929 I have done the same and it seems to be okay for the most part but some of it is still bugged like the CAS and the worlds. That may be a part of EA to fix but for now I can play outside of a dorm. Haven't tested in Dorm Life yet.

Message 6 of 263 (13,415 Views)

Re: Willow creek, oasis springs, and new crest disappeared after latest update h

★★★★★ Guide

Try repairing your game in Origin?

Message 8 of 263 (13,301 Views)

BG neighborhoods + Newcrest + BG wallpapers gone after last update

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? BG, GTW, S, C&D, CL, GF, GT - DO, P, SD - BNS, CKS, KRS, LDS, LPS, MHS, PPS, RGS, TS, VGS
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load game, either new game or load save.
What happens when the bug occurs? Base game neighborhoods and Newcrest are missing, don't appear in manage world panel. When in Build/Buy ALL base game wallpapers are missing, game use a GTW one as default when building a wall. Additionnaly small visual glitch when rotating screen to the left in B/B: picture "jumps". Same when left in the same position for several minutes.
What do you expect to see? Base game neighborhoods, Newcrest, all BG wallpapers.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated my game to 1.58.63.1210. I have removed all CC and mods and repaired my game through Origin. I fiddled with the UI size on the main menu right after installing the update to test it out but never saved the changes.

As described. 

Message 9 of 263 (13,300 Views)
Highlighted

Re: BG neighborhoods + Newcrest + BG wallpapers gone after last update

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. All base game worlds are missing in both new and save files. I just did the update and download University. 

Message 10 of 263 (13,284 Views)