[CURRENT ISSUE] Anti-Virus blocking User Folder (Screenshots/Gallery/Mods..)

by crinrict

Original Post

GALLERY SHOWS RED X

★★★ Newbie

Hi, since the March 2021 update my gallery has been broken, and instead of showing lots/rooms/households, it shows red X's. This happened after I had to make a new Sims 4 folder in my Electronic Arts folder, as none of my cc was working.

I don't use mods, I have checked all of my CC, I have made a new sims 4 folder in the EA folder. I am stuck and don't know what to do about this issue.

Any help/advice would be greatly received!!

Thank you Standard smile

Message 621 of 924 (380 Views)

Re: GALLERY SHOWS RED X

@katiehoustonxo  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 622 of 924 (371 Views)

Can load saved files

★ Novice

Gallart of saves lots and sims won't load just says could not locate this item same when I go to gallary 

Message 623 of 924 (375 Views)

since the update all my stuff was deleted

★★ Novice

all my personally created households and lots were removed, the gallery all I see are red X's on the downloadable content in the gallery.

Message 624 of 924 (362 Views)

Re: Can load saved files

@sarahsewell87 and @allennance  I've merged your posts with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one for suggestions.

Message 625 of 924 (348 Views)

Re: The connection between the in-game gallery and the online gallery is broken.

★★★ Newbie

My sims have been doing this for a while now and I cannot access my gallery whatsoever. I have X's over every download in the gallery and I tried waiting and closing out and getting back I the game, nothings worked. This has been happening since march and I do not know what to do? 

Message 626 of 924 (343 Views)

Re: The connection between the in-game gallery and the online gallery is broken.

Hero
@waffle_queen20 Did you try the suggestions on the first page ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 627 of 924 (328 Views)

Gallery error

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

My gallery on The Sims 4 stopped working. I can't see any of the buildings, households, and so on. I already uninstalled the game and erased every single file that had to do with it. When I reinstalled it, it still had the same error. What can I do?

Thank you.

Message 628 of 924 (317 Views)

Re: Gallery error

@sofia068  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one for suggestions.

Message 629 of 924 (298 Views)

My game version.txt is missing from my files

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Everytime I try to use my cc in the sims 4 it tells me that I have to activate them and so I do but everytime I restart the game the same message appears. I noticed that my game version.txt is missing from my files. I've tried reinstalling multiple times and nothing has seemed to fix it.

Message 630 of 924 (276 Views)