Re: Mods don´t work

by kinas_98

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Anti-Virus blocking User Folder (Screenshots/Gallery/Mods..)

★ Novice

I have now done each of the suggested steps and have restarted after each step.

Still the same issue sadly.

Message 91 of 924 (992 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Anti-Virus blocking User Folder (Screenshots/Gallery/Mods..)

Hero
@WiseSimmer What security software are you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 92 of 924 (972 Views)

red x in gallery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, Seasons, island Living, Discover University, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Realm Of Magic, Laundry Day, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? load the game, open the online player gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? Once the online gallery is opened the items come up in a white box with a red X. Once you click it says Item cannot be found.
What do you expect to see? to be able to download online Gallery items like normal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The last 2 updates have caused this.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, Seasons, island Living, Discover University, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Realm Of Magic, Laundry Day, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? load the game, open the online player gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? Once the online gallery is opened the items come up in a white box with a red X. Once you click it says Item cannot be found.
What do you expect to see? to be able to download online Gallery items like normal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The last 2 updates have caused this.

‌ Untitled.png

Message 93 of 924 (986 Views)

Re: red x in gallery

Message 94 of 924 (973 Views)

@shanekuzniar  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one for more information about the issue and suggestions for how to solve it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 95 of 924 (958 Views)

Custom content not working

★★★ Novice

Hello! I can’t seem to enable script mods and custom content, everytime i check the box and turn the game off, start up again it is unchecked. i have tried repairing game and re install it, even with no mods or cc it’s not letting me check enable script mods. 

Message 96 of 924 (946 Views)

@Alexeele  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  Please see the suggestions in the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 97 of 924 (1,019 Views)

Mods Disabled after Update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My mods won’t stay enabled after the update with platforms! Help I haven’t played in what feels like forever.

(CM: Edited thread title to be more specific)

Message 98 of 924 (1,038 Views)

Re: Mods Disabled after Update

Champion (Retired)

@7735749372 

Please read this thread. Solved: Can't activate my mods after new update. - Answer HQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 99 of 924 (1,013 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Mods don´t work

★★ Novice

Hello, I tried that and didn´t work as well. I don´t know what I´m going to do, bc I already tried everything, and I really want my mods back.

Message 100 of 924 (959 Views)