Mods don´t work

by kinas_98

Original Post

Re: How to I Fix the "X" Boxes in the Gallery???

Hero
@caramello_9009 If you turn off AVG for testing, does it work ? Did you add exceptions for both ransomware and the exceptions ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 924 (1,097 Views)

november update-mods

★ Novice

I am enabling my mods on the sims 4, I exit so I can have them in my game and every time I open it it says my mods are disabled.

Message 82 of 924 (1,053 Views)

Re: november update-mods

@patereli  Please see the first post in this thread for more information about this issue:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Anti-Virus-blocking-User-Folder-Screensh...

If nothing helps, please let us know which antivirus you use, if any.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 83 of 924 (1,026 Views)

gallery not working

★ Novice

I just downloaded the new update for Sims 4 and now when I go to the gallery its red Xs over everything and it says I have no internet connection. 

Message 84 of 924 (1,068 Views)

Re: gallery not working

Hero
@crumpij83 I merged your post with the master thread on this.

Please read instructions on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 924 (1,209 Views)

Red Cross in gallery

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? * Picture attached (Capture)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Its in my Gallery-picture attached (Capture 2)
What happens when the bug occurs? There is a red cross on the items in Gallery
What do you expect to see? Items like lots or households
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Problem seemed to start after I have installed Discover University Expansion and any of the patches released last month, before no issues at all from the day I play this game.

I have cleared cache already in didn't helped me in any way. My internet connection is fine as well.

Message 86 of 924 (1,207 Views)

Re: Red Cross in gallery

Hero
@Gosieczka1987 I merged your post with the master thread on this.

Please read instructions on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 87 of 924 (1,203 Views)

Mods don´t work

★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Snowy escape, discover university, seasons, cats and dogs Game packs: Real of Magic, Vampires and Outdoor Retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Mods don´t work. After an update, mods stop working. And when the game updates, the game version on the bottom of the main menu inside the game, it´s different from the game version document.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing the mods just don´t work because one of the updates.
What do you expect to see? Nothing happens, the toddler stays in the bathtub.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My mods don´t work, I did everything but still don´t work. After an update, mods just stop working, and the game version on the bottom of the main menu inside the game, it´s different from the game version document, the correct version always appears in the game, but the old version appears in the document.

Message 88 of 924 (1,113 Views)

Re: Mods don´t work

@kinas_98  It sounds like this could be your issue:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Anti-Virus-blocking-User-Folder-Screensh...

If so, please try the suggestions in the first post.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 89 of 924 (1,104 Views)

gallery

★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but Snowy escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter the gallery from my profile
What happens when the bug occurs? I will get a notice that there are new builds uploaded but entering the gallery all uploads and news are marked with a red cross and if I try to click on an item it says: Could not locate item. the game is connected and no mods installed.
What do you expect to see? the uploads I and others have uploaded.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Issue has occured after my origin ID was corrected after 2+ years after I changed it.

Original ID was FROLOVAVS01 now it's WiseSimmer.

Note I can't even see my own catalog.

Message 90 of 924 (1,130 Views)