The game won't save my settings

by Anikowa24

Original Post

Re: Red Cross in sims 4 gallery

@Yamhaimaru  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the other suggestions in the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 861 of 930 (549 Views)
Highlighted

The game won't save my settings

★★★ Newbie

After the game update on the 31th of january and switching from origin to ea app, all my saves were destroyed, as well as tray files. However, the worst issue is that the game options won't save and everytime I reopen the game, they come back to the fabric settings.

Message 862 of 930 (475 Views)

Re: The game won't save my settings

Champion (Retired)

@Anikowa24 

Please see this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Anti-Virus-blocking-User-Folder-Screensh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 863 of 930 (449 Views)

mods won't work

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my the sims 4 mods just won't work after the update. I though that it's obviously because there was a new game version, so I deleted all my old mods and installed a few more compatible with the news version, but still all i get is the "mods are disabled" window every time i open the game after just after enabling them again. I have this problem for all that time now. I also tried fixing the game on origin but it didn't help at all. Can I fix this?

Message 864 of 930 (463 Views)

Re: mods won't work

Champion (Retired)

@Luna43434 

Please see this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Anti-Virus-blocking-User-Folder-Screensh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 865 of 930 (441 Views)

"Mods have been disabled"

★★★ Newbie

A while back I updated my game, and my mods no longer work. I have repeatedly tried to restart my game, clear my game cache, etc and nothing has worked. When I try to restart my game I get a notification my mods have been disabled, and despite these various attempts it won't allow my mods to be in my game. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated! Standard smile

Message 866 of 930 (423 Views)

Re: "Mods have been disabled"

Hero
@matthewtatum1984 I merged your post with the master thread on this.

Please see first post for suggestions.

Are you using avg/avast ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 867 of 930 (400 Views)

Can't Enable Script Mods!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I had to download MCCC because my sims kept cheating on each other, but I can't enable script mods to make it work. It says I need to restart the game for script mods to enable, but when I restart, script mods are disabled again. Any ideas? Update: I tried the adding exceptions through the antivirus thing, but nothing changed. I've tried all the recommendations in the main thread, but it's still not working.

Message 868 of 930 (322 Views)

Re: Can't Enable Script Mods!

@VannaDeathQueen  I've merged your post with the master thread for this and other related issues.  Please see the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 869 of 930 (312 Views)

Re: Can't Enable Script Mods!

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict None of the solutions here worked.
Message 870 of 930 (301 Views)