Re: The ongoing issue with the red X'es in Sims 4 Gallery on Origin.

by kats1492

Original Post

Re: my script mods wont stay on

@CrazyZombie861  Instead of deleting it, I'd copy it somewhere else safe in case you ever decide you want it.  For example, an external drive or USB stick would work, as would another filesharing service (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) that doesn't sync with your computer.  Then remove the Sims 4 data in OneDrive and see whether it helps.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 811 of 924 (550 Views)

Game won’t save !

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, I need some help with my sims 4 game ! It was fine at first but then when I went to save my game it wasn’t letting me save like it didn’t crash and my screen didn’t freeze because the little saving thing was still moving. I decided to take a nap and wait for it to save but when I woke up it was still not saving so I’m very confused and I really want to fix this but I don’t know how Frown I also have a big X on everything in my gallery and whenever I try to click on it, it says “ Could not locate this item. “

Message 812 of 924 (462 Views)

Re: Game won’t save !

@queenoflox  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue, or at least for part of your issue.  Please try the troubleshooting suggestions in the first post on page one.  They should at least fix the Gallery issue and may also help with the saving issue.

Message 813 of 924 (436 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issues please let me know the final way or has it be resolved

Message 814 of 924 (374 Views)

Hero
@kats1492 I moved your post over to the main thread on this.

What security software are you using ? Please see first post for suggestions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 815 of 924 (356 Views)

★★ Novice

I use Avast I have for years & it's never given me any hassle

Message 816 of 924 (338 Views)

Hero
@kats1492 Check if you need to add Sims to the ransomware protection
https://crinrict.com/blog/2020/10/add-exceptions-to-anti-virus-programs.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 817 of 924 (321 Views)

Game Gallery does not feature the content

★★★ Newbie

The Sims 4 Game Gallery does not feature the content, despite being connected to the network and being the standard version of the game, not the legacy edition. In addition, I have already confirmed that my pc has the ability to support the standard version of the game.

Message 818 of 924 (306 Views)

Re: Game Gallery does not feature the content

@luanablackmendes  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one for troubleshooting suggestions.

Message 819 of 924 (260 Views)

Settings are not saving even after complete reinstall

★★ Novice

So I recently tried getting back into Sims 4 but I've just been hit with bug after bug. I've given up using the EA App because that seems to be the reason it didn't register expansion packs?

But my issue is that the game isn't saving any of my settings. I'm just trying to make the game full screen but it won't save it after closing the game. Same with every other setting, script mods and ones that require game restarts. Even trying to optimize the game through GeForce Experience isn't saving. 

Message 820 of 924 (262 Views)