Re: i can’t re-enable mods/cc

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

The Sims 4 Mods not working - in correct location

★ Novice

I have almost everything and tried googling for answers for several hours but nothing seems to work. I have few mods in Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 4>Mods, i have tried deleting the mods folder and launching game to get the new folder and put the mods in there but they don't seem to appear on game. Nothing shows up and they dont appear in even after enabling and restarting several times. Every time i restart and enable game asks to enable and restart again the mod check doesn't stay enabled.

My sims 4 is installed on different driver than where the saves go im not sure if it is part of the problem but everything else works nicely.

I used to have working mods but i stopped playing sims and uninstalled, I have recently installed again but can't get the mods to work pls help Frown

Message 711 of 924 (314 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Mods not working - in correct location

@MikaelaFrey  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 712 of 924 (302 Views)

sims 4 gallery not

★★★ Newbie

my gallery is not working. It always load but it always stays with red cross and when I try to open it anyways its saying that the file was delete( it on every single thing on gallery). So please can someone help me with it?

Message 713 of 924 (282 Views)

Re: sims 4 gallery not

@Aderuu05  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the first post on page one.

Message 714 of 924 (271 Views)

i can’t re-enable mods/cc

★★★ Newbie

my game worked pretty well but 2 days ago, i got a pop up message saying that mods are disabled. it’s because my game is updated. so i went to options, tick enable mods and script mods then exit the game. i tried this multiple times but whenever i open the game it doesn’t tick the enable mods box. hope you can help Standard smile

Message 715 of 924 (284 Views)
Highlighted

Re: i can’t re-enable mods/cc

Champion (Retired)

@riniisveryhot 

Please see this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Anti-Virus-blocking-User-Folder-Screensh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 716 of 924 (271 Views)

Mods won't work after recent The Sims update (2021)

★★★ Novice

So after the recent update of The Sims mods will not work in my game. Upon starting the game it will say " Mods are disabled" like it usually does upon an update, but when clicking in the options I want and restarting, the game shows the same message again. I am not sure whats going on at all, or how to fix it, help me please!

Message 717 of 924 (290 Views)

Re: Mods won't work after recent The Sims update (2021)

Champion (Retired)

@LordZetheron 

Please see this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Anti-Virus-blocking-User-Folder-Screensh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 718 of 924 (263 Views)

"Mods are Disabled" keeps popping up

★ Novice

PATCH: 1.77.131.1030
Issue: Every time I start the game "Mods are Disabled" keeps showing up even though I go onto my settings right after to Enable them back up again. I restart my game and it shows up again, then repeat. I had a lot of CCs and a few Mods and I'm no longer able to use them. I've tried re-installing the game 4 times, the last time I re-installed everything including Origin and directing both onto my D: drive. My Electronic Arts is still on my Documents and that's where all of my Mods are. I tried removing all Mods, starting the game, and the pop up doesn't show up (but I can't play the game without CCs or mods, not as fun!). I tried putting one new CC into the Mods folder and then it pop ups again once I restart.

I'm just at loss, I've tried clearing out my game cache as well and tried reaching out twice to EA Help but it seems like both times they suggested the same thing which was to play without CC/mods Frown

Please help!!!

Message 719 of 924 (252 Views)

Re: "Mods are Disabled" keeps popping up

@MegTheeStall  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please try the suggestions on page one.

Message 720 of 924 (242 Views)