by JonaO703

Original Post

Re: CC/Mods not working

Hero
@thomasdoyletad try editing the file to 1.72.28.1030

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 591 of 930 (415 Views)

Re: CC/Mods not working

★★ Novice

Thanks, I'll try it.

Message 592 of 930 (408 Views)

Screenshots still don't appear

★★★ Novice

Hello! SO it is April 2021 and for a while I have been noticing while taking screenshots the photo does not even appear and never gets stored and the videos record but never come up saying that it was recorded and and even less saved...So I did everything people here recomended and even deleted all the MODS ...from cleaning all the cache (from the game folders and also following the tip tutorial someone put the link here...that we had to delete origin folder itself and restart the PC), from repairing the game, from adding exceptions in the antivirus for my game location and ea and origin websites....I was also really bugged  since early January the gallery just stopped working and I tried all the tips I could too...but because in the internet people taught us how to download content with trays through the sims 4 website, I was less upset...though...I cannot upload any content or retrieve it through the gallery. But this, not being able to screenshot and record bothers me, I actually end up taking photos with my self phone and recording also with it so you know how this upsets me and is important for my game experience. Not shouting blame at anyone for anything but you know I waited 3 months until I hoped the Dev Team would fix this gallery issue and they might somehow have done it I don't know but didn't work in my game. I love this game, and bought almost every pack it has in sale...but this is just getting me more and more frustrating and upset. Maybe I should stop playing for 2 years or so and get a real hobbie like reading or sport or you know have a real life.

(Also I tried to upload the photos of my empty screenshot and gallery with nothing but  crosses on it but the website says my files are too big...)

Message 593 of 930 (423 Views)

Re: Screenshots still don't appear

Champion

@joadin Hello!  That is terribly frustrating.  Based on your description, I wonder if your antivirus could be blocking your user folder.  Please look at this thread and try the tips to resolve things.

[CURRENT ISSUE] Anti-Virus blocking User Folder (Screenshots/Gallery/Mods..) - Answer HQ

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 594 of 930 (389 Views)

Re: gallery not working

★★★ Novice

I've encountered the issue again, and this time it isn't resolved even after repairing my game and uninstalling/reinstalling Origin.

Message 595 of 930 (377 Views)

Hero
@DemitriFaith Did you add exceptions to your antivirus program ? What are you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 596 of 930 (358 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did. I use AVG.

Message 597 of 930 (347 Views)

Hero
@DemitriFaith did you add it to both ransomware and the general settings ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 598 of 930 (344 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply Jona0703 but I tried adding exceptions for the site and origin.exed, HOWEVER, I can't find these files:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin_Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)Origin_Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin_LE\TS4.exe

My Origin_Games folder is empty.

I tried to follow this topic: "Re: How to fix "TS4.exe""

Solved: How to fix "TS4.exe" - Page 2 - Answer HQ (ea.com)

Followed the advices but couldn't solve anything.

(I cleaned the cache and repaired the game also).

I don't know why.

Message 599 of 930 (302 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem and I've already done all the anti-virus stuff

Message 600 of 930 (285 Views)