Re: CC

by lycr1234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CC

★★★ Novice

So I repaired my game but now when I go to download cc and then go to CAS it wont show up. HELP

Message 1 of 16 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution

When the game is updated the CC needs updating too, it's not always the case but with a big update like the toddler update it can cause a lot of problems.

So when you're downloading CC that is compatible with the game before the toddler update, it might not work or cause issues. So make sure you have CC for the latest version of the game.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 8 of 16 (395 Views)

All Replies

Do you have the options in the options menu turned on?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 16 (430 Views)

★★★ Novice

What do you mean?

Message 3 of 16 (420 Views)

When you go to game option, after you hit ESC, and go to the 'other' tab, make sure your CC options are turned on.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 16 (415 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes they are on. But I repaired my game too.

Message 5 of 16 (402 Views)

Repairing your game shouldn't cause an issue with your CC. Did it work before? Is the CC compatible with this version of The Sims? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 16 (398 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I went to repair mt game the CC worked before. But then I repaired my game and now when I download CC it wont show up. My old CC is still there but I cant see any of the new CC I downloaded. I also dont know what you mean by my game is compatible with CC.

Message 7 of 16 (386 Views)

When the game is updated the CC needs updating too, it's not always the case but with a big update like the toddler update it can cause a lot of problems.

So when you're downloading CC that is compatible with the game before the toddler update, it might not work or cause issues. So make sure you have CC for the latest version of the game.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 16 (396 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will try! Thank you! I will keep you posted.

Message 9 of 16 (373 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do you tell if the CC is good?

Message 10 of 16 (371 Views)