Re: CC stopping game?

by kreatora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CC stopping game?

★★ Novice

So at first my game wouldn't load and I tried many solutions that didn't work, but after I took out my mods to see if it was conflicting CC and what do u know? my game loads up! so then I test by adding my folders back into mods one by one and the game kept loading fine until i added my build folder. I now know that there is CC in my build folder stopping my game from working but the trouble is I can't find which file and i don't want sit through taking each one out and loading the game and exiting etc. so can anyone help me with an easier way to find corrupt cc while its IN a mods folder? (since i can't load the game to check)

Message 1 of 3 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@lexiloli

The only solution is to eject this folder to the desktop.
Divide the content into smaller batches - for example, 20 in one folder and check these folders ones by one. In this way, you can test all the content faster.
Don't forget to delete the localthumbcache.package file in the game folder. The game will create a new one but without saved errors.

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (357 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@lexiloli

The only solution is to eject this folder to the desktop.
Divide the content into smaller batches - for example, 20 in one folder and check these folders ones by one. In this way, you can test all the content faster.
Don't forget to delete the localthumbcache.package file in the game folder. The game will create a new one but without saved errors.

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you sooo much! it took long cos i had to go through over 900 files but i found it....one small valentines card object wow my bad luck

Message 3 of 3 (349 Views)